It was the best weekend in a hotel experience so far. The panoramic room is awesome ! Awesome view, awesome fittings, everything that I like:
+smart house- app based powered curtains, AC and even TV .
+ roof top pool
+ Imari, la Savage, Txoko - excellent service, food that giving to taste buds micro orgasms ;-) amazing drinks.
Few thing that might be better is:
- tablet working for half an hour only without charge
- spa has only massage.
Overally really nice & modern hotel .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Domain Bahrain is an innovative “hotel-club concept” designed to offer a socially charged members club with the added benefit of hotel rooms. A 36-storey, 131-key property in Manama’s Diplomatic District, the Domain Bahrain promises to focus on sociability, entertainment and technology. Modernist and social, The Domain’s slogan “Stay Work Play” represents the blur between business and leisure in the guests’ lives. The emphasis on social spaces is highlighted by the quirky, reverse-mix of the hotel-club’s dining and entertainment outlets outweighing the rooms and suites offering. Other facilities at The Domain Bahrain include Vie Spa and Vie Fitness, 375m² of meeting space and nine restaurants and lounges including Txoko, a Basque sky lounge; grill room Le Sauvage, Uniquely South of France at Le Domain , as well as an exciting Japanese restaurant, lounge and bar on the 35th floor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Domain Bahrain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Domain Bahrain Manama