All reviewsle sauvageluxury suitejapanese restaurantdiplomatic areapremier roomcoffee machineroom servicean excellent hotelan upgradebreakfast buffetbusiness triphouse keepingspecial thanksimaribrunchfloorfigs
Reviewed 22 January 2014

Recently I was there at LeSauvage,their French restaurant.It met my expectation in all ways which didn't suprised me at all but I was astonish by the hospitlitaly and the attention to detail of this gentlemen in lobby named Mr Bikram.From welcoming in lobby to the follow up in restaurant ,jus because I asked about rooms. He actually came and ask me to take a tour around and what a knowledge of product to every detail he has.I was impressed that Domain has such an asset like him.Looking forward to stay there as well and have a perfect getaway .

Reviewed 19 January 2014

After having lived in Dubai for over 20 years I have been wanting to visit Bahrain for such a long time, and after hearing so many great reviews of Bahrain I finally managed to make the trip there, I was not disappointed, although I enjoyed seeing all of Bahrain I must admit I spent most of my time staying in at the hotel. I was only there for a long weekend but I managed to eat my way through almost all the restaurants at the Domain and can’t get over how high quality and delicious all the food was. My favourite was Imari, the Japanese restaurant, which has a gorgeous set up, décor and atmosphere and the food was to die for, definitely comparable to Zuma and Nobu in Dubai. I also tried the French and the Italian / Lebanese restaurants – which were all great! I have heard the hotel does a great Friday brunch too – but sadly didn’t get to try that this time, hopefully on my next trip. The rooms are really beautiful and tastefully decorated, we stayed in the Panaroma room, which as the name suggests gives you a great view over Bahrain, not just from your bedroom but also from the bathtub and shower! The beds are super comfortable and the only thing that got me out of bed in the morning was that I wanted to make it in time to enjoy the delicious breakfast the hotel offered. I will not wait another 20 years to go back to Bahrain and when I do I will definitely stay at the Domain again.

Room Tip: We stayed in the panorama room - which was gorgeous with a beautiful view over Bahrain!!
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
The Domain B, Managing Director at The Domain Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2014

Thank you for your detailed review, we’re thrilled we managed to make your first trip to Bahrain so memorable and that you got to experience so many of our restaurants. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 8 January 2014

I've stayed at many of the hotels in Bahrain before, and to even compare the Domain would be an injustice. I'm a seasoned traveller and this is a boutique hotel of New York standards. Everything from the rooms, food to even waiter uniforms have been so tastefully thought out. Nespresso machines with even milk foamer in the rooms and complimentary mini bar! Taking a shower with floor to ceiling full city and sea views was an experience in itself. The French restaurant steakhouse makes one of the best beef bourgignons I've had and loved the calamari, and the Japanese restaurant was just excellent. Japanese chef and even a lounge with a japanese girl DJ too cool - and prices were surprisingly reasonable there! Dont miss the tempura! Both restaurants had open view kitchens which I love. Also loved the spa, with japanese treatment wrap losing 600 calories i skippes the gym :) Not too busy yet as they just opened but I doubt this will stay a secret for long. My only reservation was there was so much to try out I barely left the hotel!! Missed the cigar bar and didn't try the Figs restaurant or deli so can't comment on those.

1  Thank trippedin
The Domain B, Managing Director at The Domain Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2014

We’re happy to hear that The Domain Bahrain fulfilled your expectations of an international 5-star boutique hotel, we’re glad you have managed to try many of our social spaces and we hope to see you again so you can try the ones you missed out on.

If we do see you again we would love to recommend some of our other activities such as our Brunch for Grown Ups or our High Tea.

Reviewed 7 January 2014

Starting from the pick-up at the airport till check-out the staff were friendly and helpful.
The hotel is new and our room (panorama room) was awesome, especially the bathroom!
Also the design of the entire hotel is modern and stylish including the bars and restaurants.
Breakfast was very good and you can enjoy the view over Manama on the 35th floor.
We also stay a night at the cigar lounge with an good stocked humidor and very nice style.

Room Tip: Panorama room
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for the fantastic review. Making your stay special from start to finish is one of our main goals at The Domain Bahrain. We are looking forward to seeing you again soon and introducing you to some of our other social spaces to give you the full Domain treatment.

Reviewed 4 January 2014

It's my 3rd time in Bahrain, every time I stayed in one of the 5 Star hotels. This time I decided to try out the new Domain Hotel in Bahrain. This will also be my address for my future Bahrain visits. It has excellent restaurants, super rooms, and has a boutique style feeling whilst all the luxuries of the big brand 5 Star hotels. In my opinion, the hottest hotel in Bahrain today.

• Stayed: January 2014

We’re very happy to hear that you’re making The Domain Bahrain your regular hotel for visits to Bahrain. We have a lot of new events coming up and are looking forward to seeing you at some of them.