All reviews le sauvage luxury suite japanese restaurant diplomatic area premier room coffee machine room service an excellent hotel business trip an upgrade bahrain bay house keeping special thanks brunch floor curtains friday
Reviewed 19 April 2014

Stayed at this hotel when the F1 was on. Strangely all the other hotels in town were full while this one still had plenty of rooms? Maybe even F1 teams were not prepared to pay the sort of money this hotel charges for very ordinary service.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank MistaPeta
The Domain B, Managing Director at The Domain Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2014

The Domain Bahrain only opened in late 2013. Accommodation for the Formula One related racing teams is normally booked about a year in advance, As such it was not possible for The Domain to secure this type of business in time for this year's race. Please also note that all the rooms in the hotel were booked, leaving only its more expensive suites available for last minute bookings.

The Domain Bahrain is recognized for providing exceptional guest service. If you did not experience this, I would like to learn from you on how can improve on our service. This will allow us to make adjustments were deemed necessary. I invite you to write to me directly at patrick@thedomainhotels.com.

Yours sincerely,

Patrick de Groot
Managing Director
The Domain Bahrain

Reviewed 18 April 2014

The hotel recently opened in Manama. Although there are many hotels in the city which I have stayed in before, this hotel is importing a new concept of a modern hotel hospitality style from Dubai City. The soft launching was under process and many Facilities were not in a full functional form. Yet, I have enjoyed my one day stay very much.

The Hotel simulates the atmosphere of New York building location style. In the heart of a business district, where it provides all the solutions you need after a business day. You really don't need to go out. The room I reserved was for a single occupancy, very stylish, clean and has a wonderful bathroom. It also have a free mini bar of soft drinks (new concept in Bahrain, I believe they are the only offer this concept). Wifi is of an excellent speed and also free.

Staff are very friendly and detailed attentive. There are Four Restaurants, I believe French, Italian Arabic & Japanese. I tried and loved the Japanese restaurant which has a combined lounge and quite reviving ambiance. The food was absolutely best of the Japanese I have tried in Bahrain. Specially the Wagyu steak, the shake-shake garden salad & the Three-Mushrooms Appetizer!

Finally, they also have a wonderful bar-Lounge in the upper highest floor, which has a cigar bar where people meet after a business day for a brake. Nice music and reviving modern style.

I also have tried their SPA section for men, the facility is very modern and well equipped but it was not yet functional in full manner. I believe the hotel now is quite functional and I am planning to give it another try in my next visit.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Rayed-KSA
Reviewed 21 March 2014

The Domain Hotel is simply divine! The design, the suites, the food - all exceptional!

The Friday brunch is the only truly grownup brunch on the island and a must for anyone in Bahrain on a Friday!

Views, views and views - I love the fact that you have a panoramic and gorgeous view from almost any restaurant/room in the hotel.

I frequent the Hotel ALOT and is my hotel of choice in Bahrain.

Room Tip: All rooms are amazing - BUT the corner rooms have amazing bathrooms!
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank megan m
Reviewed 20 March 2014

The room we have stayed was overlooking Bahrain bay & it was a magnificent view. All the staff were friendly & very accommodating and that made us feel more comfortable during our stay. We will definitely recommend the hotel to our friends :-)

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lhen0309
Reviewed 17 March 2014 via mobile

To be honest, I have visited several hotels in bahrain, I can say this is the best quality hotel in Bahrain. The lounge is amazing, the rooms are outstanding, you have many restaurants options and the outside view is charming !

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business