All reviewsle sauvageluxury suitejapanese restaurantdiplomatic areapremier roomcoffee machineroom servicean excellent hotelan upgradebreakfast buffetbusiness triphouse keepingspecial thanksimaribrunchfloorfigs
Reviewed 10 June 2014

An excellent hotel, brand new, modern and technology oriented. service class A and all the staff are very friendly. manage everything in your room with a tablet form where you are in the room. excellent view over the city,

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank hamednofal
Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

I been twice at the domain and I would like to say congratulation to the management because I received the best service ever from the beautiful BMW 7 series that pick me up to luxury ground floor to the panoramic top floor, that I never get in any other hotels round the world. It has an amazing spa (where I would like to thanks the project manager that explained me every single things with a lot of professionalism) and a good equipped gym...buffet breakfast with a very high quality of food, I tried the amazing sashimi at the Japanese restaurant, the steak at the 34th floor and the veal Milanese in the fingers and olives restaurant, it was taste like in Italy...unbelievable!!! The room are big, panoramic, very clean and the bed sooo comfortable. I hard recommend it.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Francesco M
Reviewed 2 June 2014

First of all let me tell you that i'm a very picky viewer and hard to satisfy . i was planning to give this hotel a try since its one of the latest in Bahrain. So here it goes. My stay began with the booking experience which was so personalised using email. My first time to book with out using an online booking system. I found the reservation agent so knowledgeable and accommodating and offered her help in securing other reservation like lunch and dinner. The check in was fast everything was ready it took less than a minute and i was up in my room with a guy who show me how everything work. I found a personalised message (hand written) from the hotel which was a great gesture. The room was great a bit in terms of interior design. There was a foul smell like swege coming from the bathroom which i noticed the second day told the front desk about they offered to change the room but i arrived late at night and was lazy to do so. i think this may have be avoided of the room was checked before it was available for guests by a quality officer just to make sure that everything is ok. The bathroom was large with great views sounded by glass that was not clean and this is the tricky part about glass. it needs continuos cleaning from the outside. Everything was controlled using a tablet which was very classy. I'd recommend the friday brunch. The only downside was the pool (too small doesn't meet 5 star standards) and the health facillties which was not yet open. The staff was well trained and top notch would definitely stay again because i'm sure that these minor glitches could be taken care off. By the something i have to say this is one of the rare hotels that offer free Wifi and complimentary drinks including coffee tea sodas and water along with some apples i've always degraded five star hotels that charge you for a bottle of water or the use of internet i would except this from a motel but not from a 5 star hotel. these guys hit the spot when everything in the room was complimentary. I nice touch from the management. The only thing preventing me from giving it five stars was the pool and the unopened gym

Room Tip: Go for the panorama room and make sure you try the friday brunch
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rumaih
Reviewed 24 May 2014

Booked this hotel for a weekend getaway after reading reviews on tripadvisor. I also booked it because of all the great reviews i read about the Friday brunch... i was not disappointed! Check in was easy - the woman at reception was very friendly and knew of our brunch reservations for my birthday. A butler showed us to our room which was on the 25th floor - the view was great! I was hoping to get a corner room but apparently those are not executive rooms. The room was modern and comfortable - there was a tablet to use for lighting, AC etc... A coffee machine and kettle were also provided.. and the bathroom amenities were good - however a comb wasnt provided. I loved the design of the room - a huge structure made of Arabic calligraphy was over our bed. We had dinner at Imari - the Japanese restaurant which was delicious. At one point i forgot to mention that i was pregnant and couldnt eat something specific on a sushi roll and so they made us another sushi roll free of charge. The staff at the restaurant was very friendly and welcoming. The wagyu with mushroom was to die for. The only negative thing i have to say about the hotel was when we booked a massage for the next morning - we specifically requested that we needed a masseuse that knew how to give a pregnancy massage. When we got to the spa - i repeated the request and they assured me that they were well trained. Unfortunately the spa was new and they weren't equipped to give one - no special pillows etc.. So we had to cancel it. Speaking of pillows - the pillows in the room were too soft and my husband woke up with neck pain - so try to request some harder pillows if possible.
We headed to brunch at La Sauvage which was amazing - the decor and feel to it was very chic and grown up - its labelled as a "grown up brunch" the food was amazing - oysters, shrimp, etc... they even brought out a small cake for my bday. The location of the hotel is really good - very central. I would definitely come back here again..

Room Tip: The pillows are way too soft - request firmer ones. Also try to get a room on a high floor - the view is lovely. Book the friday brunch - you wont regret it!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 May 2014

This place is amazing! The staff are perfect and exceed any expectations! Full service in the restaurants, bars, everywhere, pleasant, polite, cheerful and knowledgable!
And the food!! We've been for brunches on the Friday and for the Family Share deal that's on 3 nights a week, the food was amazing! Every meal given tasted and looked divine! The views speak for themselves at night time and day.
Over all a truly great place all round I shall defiantly be going many times!

• Stayed: May 2014