“Great Place small issue”

Mercure Grand Hotel Seef
Ranked #7 of 132 Hotels in Manama

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (123)
  • Arabic first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

I have stayed at mercury grand for first time , I can say that everything was perfect from the arrival till the departure time
front office team were perfect nd friendly
suite was large clean
the breakfast was delicious and large variety the food was fresh hot and services on time
they offered me late check out free till 4 pm due to my flight delay
definitely I will come back and recommend this hotel to all my friends

Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Mercure_Seef_Bahrain, General Manager at Mercure Grand Hotel Seef, responded to this review, 9 August 2014
Dear Jasim,

Thank you for your positive comments. We are glad to know that our team made your first stay stay at Mercure a memorable one.
We are looking forward to welcoming you, your family and your friends as well at Mercure Grand Hotel Seef Bahrain, in the near future.

Dhahran, Saudi Arabia
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

An average hotel which needs to change its sofas. Breakfast is also an average with limited choices and no Waffles. Kitchenware is there but just a proxy. Didn't have a kitchen knife - but was provided on request. No dish cleaner liquid. Had to wait for housekeeping staff to come next day to clean the tea cups. Minor things but make lot of difference in comfort zone of guests. After staying 3 nights in Fraser Suites in Seef Mall, this place looked an average despite politeness of staff and daily newspaper supply. To stay competitive and attract repeat customers, hotel needs room upgrades especially Sofas. They are absolutely not comfortable. We stayed 6 nights but missed Fraser Suites comfort and location. Location is near Seef Mall and Al-Aali mall but not connected to these Malls as Fraser Suites is part of Seef Mall and once you are out of Lobby, you are inside Mall. Hotel management needs to send some of their staff to Fraser Suites to stay their one night to feel the difference and then suggest improvements. Furniture and TV sets need changes to bring back the guests. Otherwise, the customer may go to places like Residence Inn or Fraser Suites in same price range but lot more comfortable and modern.

Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Saima_Mohsin
Yasser B, General Manager at Mercure Grand Hotel Seef, responded to this review, 31 December 2015
Dear Saima,

Greetings,

Thank you for your interest on reviewing us which help us always to improve our services and provide better ones. I want to inform you that we are starting to renew all our Suites furniture and fabrics, and soon we will have new look which for sure make us different and more fresh .

Sincere Regards
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

I have stayed one night in the hotel during Eid holiday. The hotel is very close to Alseef mall. The hotel was very expensive but it was because of the season. We were family of two adults and two kids. The room size is big and there is sofa bed in the room but it was not ok and needs maintenance. I was able to make early checkin and really appreciate the hotel for that. Also, I forget some of my belongings in the hotel and the kept call me to collect them.
Thanks the hotel for the calls and early checkin.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank alzourya
Mercure_Seef_Bahrain, General Manager at Mercure Grand Hotel Seef, responded to this review, 3 August 2014
Dear Alzourya,
We appreciate your positive comments and we are happy to know you enjoyed your stay with us in Bahrain. We are looking forward to welcoming you and your family again soon when you plan your next trip in Manama at Mercure Grand Hotel Seef.

Sincerely
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Thank you MR\Ahmed , excellent service and nice residence , I like my residence in Bahrain because it is a very nice hotel with a nice surrounding , thanks for all staff .
I advice all visitors to spend a nice days in it

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Mercure_Seef_Bahrain, General Manager at Mercure Grand Hotel Seef, responded to this review, 24 July 2014
Dear Mohamed,

Thank you for your excellent comments about Mercure Hotel and its staff. I will convey your message to our team, i'm sure they will be very happy to know you enjoyed your stay with us. We are looking forward to welcoming you again soon at Mercure Grand Hotel Seef Bahrain.

Uzbekistan
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

I had a good stayed to Mercure! I will definetly come back and recommend it with my friends n relatives. The location is very accessible because it is near to the big malls. The rooms are huge and clean worth it to the price I paid. The staff are very helpful and friendly especially in the reception. The way they greeted me I feel at home. Good luck

Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Dear Chelsea,

We appreciate your comments and we are delighted to know you and your friends had an excellent stay and our team made you feel like home at Mercure Grand Hotel Seef Bahrain.
We really hope to welcome you and your friends back at Mercure in the near future where you wil find a second home away from home.

Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

The hotel location perfect.Thanks Hassan for your help and thanks jane for your support.Great team and excellent customer service. The Room was very nice and the location near to al seed mall just five min away. My stay was a great experience.

Stayed July 2014
Mercure_Seef_Bahrain, General Manager at Mercure Grand Hotel Seef, responded to this review, 20 July 2014
Dear Mai,
Thank you so much for your positive comments. We are very happy you enjoyed your stay and our team made your experience a memorable one.
We are looking forward to welcoming you again soon in the near future at Mercure Grand Seef Bahrain.

Sincerely