“spacious and quite”

Ranked #94 of 132 Hotels in Manama
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
“spacious and quite”
Reviewed 18 August 2011

This hotel reside in a quite area away from major places in Bahrain, this is not a problem if you have your own car. I stayed in a suite having one bed room, sitting room, Kitchen and a bathroom all of which are very spacious and good value for money compared to other suites.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Jeddha - Saudi Arabia
Reviewed 8 July 2011

The hotel is very nice, extremely comfortable beds and very relaxing atmosphere. We were received and served very nicely throughout the hotel and my kids loved the garden and the big birds cage and the kids club. In fact my wife and I were tempted to extend our stay another 2 days since the kids were enjoying the many activities in the hotel which blessed us with much free time to spend with each other peacefully.

Oh, also should highlight that the complimentary high speed internet and the breakfast were 2 very nice plus points the hotel served us with.
I would sure want to take my kids again and would highly recommend this to my friends and your visitors
Hasssan Abdulla
PS, although the hotel is 4 star but I would say it deserves a 5 star rating because of the services and the big room comfort.

Room Tip: the hotel did not have rooms but the suites were very nice and large.
  • Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
Cape Town
Reviewed 8 April 2010

Part of the hotel name is "Spa", but there is no spa... it's not ready yet. The staff speaks so-so English (mostly Phillipino & Indian) and are not in a rush to make things happen.
At arrival the lock did not work - no working key could be found. Next I find two of the staff actually changing the entire lock. Since then, the lock did not work well and was not reliable.
The location is bad, right next to the highway, so don't get a room facing it, as you will not want to open a window. In the smallest rooms there is not even a desk to work at.
No alcohol is served in the hotel. The breakfast is very limited - no buffet, only a set menu of 2 croissants, an egg and coffee/tea.
For most of the time hot water was not available, and flooding was normal. The staff was poor at refilling items such as toilet paper when it was required.
The whole experience was topped off with half an hour trying to check out, as the credit card was not accepted, which was the same experience my colleague had.
I do NOT recommend this hotel!

• Stayed March 2010, travelled on business
1 Thank Grits_GA
taif
Reviewed 25 March 2010

quit place , good service , near to high way , easy taxi , near to central shoping , all facility available with resonable prices. all service are 5 stars service

• Stayed March 2010, travelled on business
orlando
Reviewed 22 March 2010

You may want to stay in other hotels but you will sure enjoy your stay in this very wonderful and cozy hotel. Our F1 vacation was very comfortable and am happy that my wife has chosen to book in Riviera Palace. The food and the clean rooms and the serenity of the garden and pool helped made our vacation very relaxing and the cheerful staff added their touch to our enjoyable stay. A very nice place to spend your vacation. Go for it.

• Stayed March 2009, travelled with family
khobar
Reviewed 20 March 2010

The kids club and the garden as well as the big suite , service and food was very very nice and unique and wewill definitely go back to the hotel and recommend it to our friends and family. Kids as well as us enjoyed the pleasent welcome of the staff on every interaction during our stay.

thnx
AH

• Stayed February 2010, travelled with family
London
Reviewed 17 March 2010

I stayed at the Riviera Palace for 3 nights over the F1 weekend - I choose the hotel because of the great reviews left by other travellers and also the proximity to the circuit. I had a fabulous stay - I emailed the hotel in advance to arrange collection from the airport and thereafter, the hotel arranged my transfers to and from the circuit at my convenience (very helpful as I was travelling alone). As I was there primarily for the motor racing, I did not mind that the hotel was situated on the outskirts - there was a delightful pool area and wonderful restaurant so I didn't need to venture out. The staff were very helpful - special mention to Mr Rijo - who made sure everything ran smoothly during my stay. The hotel is perfect for families, couples and solo travellers who want peace and tranquility. I would definitely return to the Riviera Palace.

• Stayed March 2010, travelled solo