“Very nice pastries”

Cuisines: Cafe
Bhopal, India
“Very nice pastries”
Reviewed 17 April 2014 via mobile

Here I find the very nice cup cakes and the other pastries are satisfactory worthy to spend money. Being as a pastry chef I didn't find any wrong comments. Offcourse it is for better than le chocolat pastry.

• Arabic first
“My new addiction!!”
Reviewed 4 April 2014

This place has by far the most incredible desserts I've ever had in my entire life! Their stuff not only looks amazing, but tastes even better.. From moist, fluffy cupcakes to melt-in-your-mouth brownies to smoothly-textured pies, this place is an absolute feast for dessert lovers. My personal favorite is the oreo cheesecake, closely followed by the pumpkin pie and chocolate bottom cupcakes. YUM!

• Visited April 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love at First Bite!”
Reviewed 26 March 2014

RetroMama has some of the absolute best cakes, pies and cookies I've had on the island! Made from scratch and completely scrumptious textures. They rate 5/5 with their presentation, smells, authenticity and most importantly, TASTE! MMMMMMMM!!!!!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Yazu87
Bahrain
“Perfection!”
Reviewed 11 March 2014 via mobile

I'm a regular there and all I can say is wow! So far everthing that I've tried is pretty awsome. They have different menu's for everyday of the week from cupcakes to pies/ cookies and brownies. All American goods! The retro atmosphere and music really puts you in a good mood and to top that off everything's so tasty and feels like something you would eat at home, but better! We get all our cakes from there for any occaision.. Highly recommended.

• Visited January 2014