I stayed here with my family and another family for a weekend (4 adults and 3 children). The 2 bedroom apt was very clean and quite spacious. The grounds and pool area were very nice, as was the complimentary breakfast.
I have stayed in several apartments in Manama, both high and low end, and Seef Residence is a nice middle of the road option - its not overly new/posh, but it is very clean and spacious and the pricepoint is quite good. My family and I would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the centre of the Kingdom's main shopping and business district, Elite Seef Residence & Hotel offers the comfort of spacious suites with the fun of city living. Each of the modern suites is elegantly furnished in modern leather interiors with a fully equipped modular kitchen, lavish bathrooms, a home theatre system with HDTV and in-house DVD channels, Digital Satellite television systems and 24 hour personalized service. The large poolside area is a private natural haven that features a range of entertainment options including salsa nights, BBQ brunches and outdoor live sports coverage on giant screens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Elite Seef Residence & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elite Seef Residence Hotel Manama
- Elite Seef Residence & Hotel Bahrain/Manama