All reviews bab al bahrain central location three nights souk airport luxury
Reviewed 21 October 2013

Stayed for 2 days but wasn't in the hotel all the time. Staffs are friendly and helpful. Most facilities are in good condition. Good breakfasts. Convenient airport transfers. Very near to tourist attractions and delicious asian cuisine. But one thing I dislike, that my friend and I had to sit near the doorway to get internet connections. I purposely choose this hotel for the internet connectivity but it fail to satisfy me.

Room tip: Take the 6th floor maybe because the hotel staff said the internet connection is better there and you are away from the noise of busy streets.
Date of stay: October 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank tinisans
Reviewed 2 October 2013

Hotel Awal is centrally located in the traditional part of Manama. Friendly and helpful staff, fast check-in, spacious rooms, and a certain old world charm make the hotel a great and comfortable base from which to explore the nearby souq, the waterfront, restaurants and several large malls. The hotel provides a pick up service from the airport (minimal charge), as well as wifi in the rooms (decent speed). I have used the Awal on several occasions and its good standards have been maintained over the years.

Room tip: I suggest the fifth floor, quiet, no noise at all from adjoining rooms
Date of stay: October 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 2 June 2013

At the heart of the city with low price and good service. I advice you to stay in awal hotel , business hubs around we can enjoy shopping with less travel . I wish you a pleasant stay in awal hotel and have a nice time in bahrain .

Room tip: I stayed in room 510 and was good
Date of stay: June 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 9 May 2013

This was actually a nice experience. Hotel was clean, bedroom a very good size for two people. The location in Manama centre was extremely practical to get to the Souq and to get taxis from. Reception and staff were very friendly, and enjoyed the fact that they could organise transport to/from the airport for you in their hotel van. 2 things: AC can be cold or not working, pressure in the shower was very low.

Date of stay: April 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Sag79
Reviewed 4 May 2013

Hotel Awal is located in the center of everything that I needed, for a very small fee I was picked-up from the airport and did not have to worry about taxi cabs. I was so impressed by the hotel's employees and management, the hotel is very clean and located near everything that anyone could need, this is a family oriented hotel, from my experience I will recommend AWAL Hotel to any one that is going to Manama, Bahrain.

Thank you to all the staff and the management at AWAL Hotel

A. Briki