Ramee Suites 1 & 2
US$237
US$215
US$269
US$175
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 March 2010

My husband and I have been staying at Ramee Suites 2 for three weeks. When we first took occupancy of our 2-bedroom apartment, there were some issues, particularly regarding the kitchen (old and overly worn pots and pans, broken microwave, cooktop and countertops generally needed a really good scrubbing, etc.). However, within minutes of calling these things to the attention of the staff, everything was corrected to our complete satisfaction. From that point on, this has been one of the most enjoyable serviced, fully furnished apartments we have ever stayed in (and we have been world travellers for most of our lives). The rooms are large, with high ceilings. Good air conditioning, and windows with screens if you prefer to let the Gulf breezes come in. From our apartment, we have a peak-a-boo view of the water. It's not "upmarket"; rather, it's cozy and comfortable. Everyone here makes you feel at home. I've never slept better. There isn't an in-house restaurant, but within a five-minute, safe, walk you can find everything you need (or you can have food delivered). The indoor swimming pool is very cold. The gym is perfect, with just enough equipment to keep you fit. Internet access is free and FAST. The cleaning staff is efficient and thorough. The Front Desk is graciously helpful with every request. Let me say that I have never written a review for TripAdvisor, but I wanted to give Ramee Suites 2 a great recommendation. I love it here! Please note: This review applies to Ramee Suites 2.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank Wahzah
BahrainHemant, General Manager. Group Sales/Mkt & e-commerce at Ramee Suites 1 & 2, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2010

First I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for selecting Ramee Group of Hotels Bahrain and specifically Ramee Suite 2.Apartment

I am glad to know that you had a comfortable stay with us and that you do recommend our hotel. I also want to thank you for your valuable time and detailed feedback. This is quite encouraging for us to continue providing best of services to our guests
This feed back has been shared with all the staff at Ramee Suite 2.
Once again, we appreciate your positive comments about the level of service extended during your stay and we hope you to re- visit us when ever you plan to return to Bahrain
Best regards

Hemant Sharma
Group Sales//Mkt & e-commerce
Ramee Group of Hotels, Resorts & Apartments
Kingdom of BAHRAIN
email rameeint@batelco.com.bh

Reviewed 3 January 2010

I experinced that Ramee-2 is very excelant place for stay with your family.It is very neat and clean. The service is excelant.
I like the sewrvices of Ramee-2.

Thanks.
Regards,
Vishal

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled with family
An Agoda Traveller
Reviewed 28 September 2009

• Stayed: September 2009
Reviewed 9 April 2009

First stay in Bahrain, visiting family. Great location, food (mainly take outs) within walking distance. Rooms are fantastic! Very spacious, well equipped, clean. Everything that you could want in an appartment with kids. The facilities in the hotel are not as great as initially anticipated. The pool is extremely cold and unusable for our youngest son as he turned blue after the first swimming attempt. The sauna/steam room and jacuzzi are also not turned on/cold. The gym is fine though. Loads to do in the local area for children. We went to lost paradise water park which was excellent and all of the local malls have great places for children to play.

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 February 2009

It was the first time for me and m family to be in Bahrain, having a decent accommodation was my major worry, staying in Ramee suits 2 relief the whole family from this worry; everything was excellent cleanliness, location with excellent reception team made my holiday.

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled with family