Elite Grande
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$265
US$88
US$71
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsbiggest mallcity center mallseef areaclose proximitylong term staywithin walking distanceswimming poolgym facilitieslocation is excellenthealth clubfront officethe hotel is cleanroom serviceliving roomwashing machinehousekeeping staffhome away from home
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Good spacious suites. Very well equipped. Clean hotel. Courteous staff. Poor breakfast with limited space for guests having breakfast. You have to wait in the lobby for a long time. Please improve breakfast quality and area.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
EliteHospitality, General Manager at Elite Grande, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2014

Dear Mr. Fahd,

Greetings from Elite Hospitality & Elite Grande Hotel!

This is with reference to the feedback,

I am indeed grateful to you and appreciate you sparing your valuable time informing us in detail about our hotel breakfast service.

Well-meaning individuals like you indeed help us a great deal by pointing our mistakes. After going through your feedback, I feel that we still need to go many miles before we achieve our Mission Objectives of Operational Excellence and Customer Intimacy.

I once again thank you for the feedback, which is so helpful in further strengthening our operations, and making them more Customer Focused.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 9 June 2014

You need to find a solution for the car parking because it's too smal for the enterance and exit
Because it's not easy if you have big car to enter the parking and also it's not easy to exit the parking

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Mr. Hassan,

Greetings from Elite Hospitality & Elite Grande Hotel!

This is with reference to the feedback,

I am indeed grateful to you and appreciate you sparing your valuable time informing us in detail about our hotel parking area.

King Regards

Reviewed 25 April 2014

I stayed in Elite Grand during a business trip. The very first thing I noticed was the huge size of the room. It is an extremely well appointed suite with all possible amenities one can wish for in a hotel. The breakfast was great and staff was extremely helpful. They were quick to bring me power adapter / ironing board and very attentive to guests. In fact I had an unpleasant incident when one of the security guards misbehaved and got threatening with me over his fault. I immediately brought it to the attention of the Front Desk and was glad to see quick and real resolution of the problem, on the spot.

The location is within walking distance to Bahrain's biggest mall and that is very helpful for someone new to the city. Maybe the only downside was trying to look for restaurants in the vicinity, especially late in the night because you wont find anything. But other than that, it was a great overall stay.

I will definitely recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
EliteHospitality, Asst. Rooms Division Manager at Elite Grande, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2014

Dear Mr. Nish,

Greetings from Elite Hospitality & the Elite Grande Hotel!

At the outset, and on behalf of the Management of Elite Grande, I would like to extend our gratitude to you for having chosen Elite Grande
and for having stayed with us... It’s a great honour!

And again, many thanks for the time taken to post your comments as your comments are of great value to the success of the hotel.

We are very happy to know that you liked our hotel; it’s also gratifying to note that we have met with your expectations and our services have been appreciated.

It has been our endeavour to offer our guests a consistently superior quality of services and attain World Class Standards. Having said this, your suggestions about our breakfast is well appreciated and will be taken into consideration.

Thank you once again, for staying with us and we 'll consider ourselves privileged to welcome you back at the Elite Grande during your future visits to Bahrain.

Warm Regards

Mayuresh Deokar

Reviewed 19 April 2014

I have been there twice for 2 nights each and they were for business purpose. The hotel is very clean, spacious, and staff are very friendly and responsive. The complimentary breakfast is vary and shouldn't be missed. all that is offered for competitive price comparably to the location and the quality! They offer good shisha (hookah) near the roof pool.

The only cons is the bed size is small in the twin room.

Sure, I will consider this hotel for my next business stay.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 March 2014

I have been using this hotel every month for business trips for nearly six months now and to be honest although I have stayed many places in Bahrain, some very expensive hotels, I keep coming back to the Elite Grande. The rooms are clean and spacious with the feel of small (or large) apartments. The staff are fantastic and make you feel at home every time, from the reception staff to the security guards who welcome you back with a genuine smile on an evening. The location is perfect for access to all parts of Bahrain including the airport for which there is a convenient hotel car which also does office drops at a very reasonable cost. The City Mall is over the road, Seef mall just down the road, all within walking distance. There is a bar, a pool and gym with eating on the roof on an evening if you like and a new spa on the first floor. Breakfasts are very good here too. Beds are first class and comfortable. This hotel is home from home. This trip they actually noticed it was my birthday and the staff delivered a cake! Well done Elite Grande and thank you.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
EliteHospitality, General Manager at Elite Grande, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2014

Dear Mr. Collins,

Greetings from Elite Hospitality!

and for having stayed with us recently... It’s a great honour!

And again, many thanks for the time taken to post your feedback as your comments are of great value to the success of the hotel

We are very happy to know that we have taken good care of you during your stay; it’s also gratifying to note that we have met with your expectations and our services have been appreciated.

Regards