“Magnificent food and atmosphere”
Review of Monsoon

Monsoon
Ranked #12 of 577 Restaurants in Manama
Price range: US$25 - US$100
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 20 June 2014

This is simply one of the best restaurants I've been to - anywhere. Maybe it's the amazing decor, with water and wood everywhere, gorgeous outdoors sitting areas for a relaxing drink before or after dinner, or just the flawless food. Visiting with my fiance and friends, we took our time navigating the extensive menu, and ordered a diverse feast of different dishes. Not one disappointed. Definitely worth a visit.

Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

Monsoon is an exquisite take on asian cuisine with a matching zen like ambiance. Their food is quite expensive for an asian resto but will satisfy your tastebuds especially their vietnamese noodles (beef pho) which is my favorite and their satay. The service is good, friendly & accommodating staff. Their restrooms/toilet are clean and very nice. For a dinner date or special occassion, this is the place to spend it.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

Monsoon is a hidden Gem in Bahrain, it is located in a small alley in Adlyia area.
When you open the door, you are nicely surprised by the atmosphere and the decor.
Your experience starts with a very warm Asian welcoming style and then comes a nice menu full of exotic dishes names.
the advantage of the menu is the wide variety of food, it goes from Thai to Malaysian, Vietnamese ...etc.
You can have a Thai appetizer, a Malaysian main course and end with a Singaporean dessert.
The second big plus is that this experience won't cost you an arm and a leg. the Bill will be really reasonable!

If you live in Bahrain or if you are planing a trip to Bahrain, do book a table at monsoon, you won't regret it!

Reviewed 23 April 2014

My friends had always said "you must go' and in all honesty I thought how good can it really be? The biggest disappointment is that I left it way too long to go! My friend were right, this is bar far one of the best Asian foods I have EVER had. The staff are wonderful and the surroundings are lovely. With so much to offer you would think the catch would be the price? Wrong! It is surprisingly cheap and for that I would go everyday if I could. Thank you for an amazing lunch. I can't wait for my next visit!!!

1  Thank Marksatchell
Reviewed 14 April 2014

I'm surprised we found this place, given that it's tucked away on a maze of alleyways. Actually, not sure I can find my way back there. However, if you ARE able to stumble upon it, you'll have struck GOLD! It's awesome! The decor inside is to-do-for, and there are lots of menu items: thai dishes, sushi, fried rice, etc. Outside garden area is beautiful, but we sat inside to avoid the smokers. This was a pricey meal, especially after the steep taxes were added, but for special occasions it would be perfect!

1  Thank isabel_obu