“amazing evening with amazing friends” 5 of 5 bubbles

Monsoon
Ranked #31 of 453 Restaurants in Tehran
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian, Chinese, Thai
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Fresh , contemporary and consistently outstanding are Monsoon's Trade marks. Founded in 1998 , Monsoon has been embraced by dinners across Tehran. Monsoon has established it self as a primer restaurant with it's exceptional Asian Cuisine and impeccable service. Our menu offers culinary creations from major regions of the Pacific Rim including Thailand ; China and japan.We are committed to providing our guests with an exceptional dinning experience every time.
Simpson Bay, St. Maarten-St. Martin
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“amazing evening with amazing friends”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 September 2013

My husband and I, are a big fan of dining out,different places,all over the world.having said that..Monsoon lounge deserves the Excellent review :) the service was excellent and thats hard to find in Tehran. the Asian food that 3 of us ordered was simply amazing ,just perfect .I ordered 3 different roll of sushi and that has room to improve. it wasn't the best sushi I had but the service,ambiance and my amazing company made up for that.amazing night and cant wait for my next visit ,hopefully next year when I'm back to this beautiful city

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Sanaz J

Pullman, Washington
“Loved the sushi”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 August 2013

I fell in love with sushi after I ate it there! But the Ginger drink was terrible.
After we ordered, it took 40 minutes to serve us the sushi, which was unacceptable. Other things were good.

• Visited May 2013
Tehran
“Good for Tehran standards”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2013

It certainly doesn't serve the best Asian food you've ever tasted but certainly the best Asian food you can find in Tehran. A bit over priced but at least your sushi will taste like sushi.

• Visited June 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
“Avarage”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2013

The Food was awfull & the service was so bad.We had to wait so long for menu,check,... I order the Welldone Steak but it was Medium.When I ask them to cook it more they bring me a burned steak which was terrible.Also we asked for their advice for foods but they did not help us at all and they say you choice by your own

• Visited August 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Mumbi
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“TOO OVERPRICED”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2013

Monsoon used to be a good restaurant,but now its changed.The food is OVERPRICED and the service is average.The sushi tastes good but their ginger iced tea doesn't taste good.

• Visited May 2013