“Excellent food and service”
Review of Monsoon

Monsoon
Ranked #34 of 478 Restaurants in Tehran
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian, Chinese
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Fresh , contemporary and consistently outstanding are Monsoon's Trade marks. Founded in 1998 , Monsoon has been embraced by dinners across Tehran. Monsoon has established it self as a primer restaurant with it's exceptional Asian Cuisine and impeccable service. Our menu offers culinary creations from major regions of the Pacific Rim including Thailand ; China and japan.We are committed to providing our guests with an exceptional dinning experience every time.
Tehran, Iran
“Excellent food and service”
Reviewed 9 January 2014

This restaurant is really lovely, decorated very well. Our waiter was really friendly and assisted us with questions on the menu. Service was really good and there was no wait for the food The starters and main dishes were outstanding - the starters were delicious and so were the mains. everything about this place is outstanding and we wouldn't hesitate to recommend it or go back. Would like to try the asian menu too.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank maryam s

Tehran, Iran
“My favorite dish is served in this restaurant”
Reviewed 3 January 2014 via mobile

Perfect menu is what this restaurant has. Sushi is logically good. You will get what you expect! Love it even after getting departed from the chain group it was in.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank SaraGhavam1979
Tabriz
“One of the "very good"s in Tehran”
Reviewed 9 December 2013

The restaurant is located in Jordan Street on the 2nd floor and there is no parking outdoors. You should get to the restaurant after having a long distance on foot after finding a chance for parking more than 100 meters away.
I ordered beef mignon again (the day before I had had it in another restaurant) as a comparison. My wife ordered Singapore shrimp spaghetti, and the other friend, who is a chef herself, ordered (kind of) chicken. I tasted the spaghetti too, it was spicy and good. My mignon was the best among other main courses and I recommend to taste it once. In comparison to the mignon I had had in a high class restaurant the day before, this was a bit better.
They served us a small tray of sushi too with the companion of soya sauce and wasabi but I prefer to have suchi only in a restaurant in Tehran that is the best in Asian foods. You can find the restaurant's name in other reviews, as I prefer not to give the name in other restaurant's message board.
The women bathroom needs more care but in average the services and the atmosphere were pleasant.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Kaiseri
Irvine, California
“Chinese Food With A Hint Of Iranian Taste”
Reviewed 31 October 2013

If you want to try Chinese food, but you are worried the oriental cuisine might be too much for you, Monsoon is the place to go. You won’t feel you are dining in Beijing, but still you’ll be having Chinese.
I liked the spring rolls a lot, but the main dish was a bit on the salty side!
We went there for lunch and they still asked if had a reservation, but we somehow managed to get a table anyhow. I am not sure that would as easy if have dinner plans though.
I also liked the ambience and the service. But one thing I can’t get is why so expensive?! Chinese food – most dishes if not all – is known everywhere in the world for reasonable prices. If I am not mistaking Monsoon is the one the most expensive restaurants in Gandhi Shopping Center.

• Visited December 2012
2 Thank AG4E
Simpson Bay, St. Maarten-St. Martin
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“amazing evening with amazing friends”
Reviewed 27 September 2013

My husband and I, are a big fan of dining out,different places,all over the world.having said that..Monsoon lounge deserves the Excellent review :) the service was excellent and thats hard to find in Tehran. the Asian food that 3 of us ordered was simply amazing ,just perfect .I ordered 3 different roll of sushi and that has room to improve. it wasn't the best sushi I had but the service,ambiance and my amazing company made up for that.amazing night and cant wait for my next visit ,hopefully next year when I'm back to this beautiful city

• Visited September 2013