“I am left with mixed feelings!”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Niloo Hotel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Tehran
Niloo Hotel
Ranked #6 of 58 Hotels in Tehran
London
“I am left with mixed feelings!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 December 2011

Niloo hotel is probably one of the best hotels in Tehran. However, it is far from 5 star!

I agree with the rooms being nice and big but in the 3 nights that I stayed in the hotel in April 2011, we encountered several problems. First the computer didn't work and we had to have someone visit in the middle of our family lunch in the room to fix it. Then the shower was clogged, then finally we found out that in the last two days our door was not even locked!! At this point my husband decided to complain. But what followed was the manager giving me a lecture on how I should have behaved and managed the situation myself for about 30 minutes making me feel really bad just two days after my wedding. That was not a very professional move on her side. To finish off she had mixed up the payments for all the 4 rooms that we had rented and people ended up paying the wrong amounts which made it very inconvenient for us having to chase money from people. Also my guests in the other room had problem with their AC and their safe box (their belongings got locked inside the box) so we constantly had to have someone visit the rooms to fix problems (violation of our privacy).

I could forget about all the problems but the manager's response to our valid complaint has darkened my memory of this hotel. It is important to mention that the staff were extremely nice specially Miss Abdollahy. The pool is also nice and empty (the sauna didn't work) and my guests were very happy with the food and the front desk service.

It looks like they have some work to do to bring up the room standards to 5 star.

Room Tip: Go for the rooms further away from the motorway
  • Stayed April 2011, travelled as a couple
6 Thank nmr235

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
  • Arabic first
  • Turkish first
Tehran
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 December 2011

The Staff are very helpful without being intrusive.
Contrary to western press the Iran People that I have met in 4 months staying at Niloo have all be very friendly and courteous.
Niloo Hotel is locate in a safe and clean area, close to mian acess routes.
The Apartments are clean and warm, the food is good and the place has a quite style.
I recommend the Hotel and Tehran.

Regards

Paul

Room Tip: Rooms at the4 back are slightly larger, but all seem nice
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled on business
3 Thank Paul W
Vienna, Austria
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2011

located north of Tehran, Niloo Hotel is just the right place to stay, it is in a quiet area but minutes away from the highway to get connected. it is a small and very charming house which makes you feel like at home. the rooms are very big, clean and equiped with what you need during your stay. the staff is extraordinarely friendly and helpful. everyone tried its best to make your days as best possible.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled on business
3 Thank promotionteam
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 April 2011

Me and my husband spent a few days in Niloo hotel apartment last Jan. The room is bright and spacious, and very clean! Staff are friendly and helpful. The restaurant serves Italian food, and its quite nice. The location is also very good, Its very close to VANAQ sq., where you can find lots of shops and fast foods, but its still in a quite back street. we are very happy with our stay and we definitely going back.

• Stayed January 2011, travelled as a couple
4 Thank travel_hunter_11
Rome, Italy
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 November 2010

we have been there for 20 days, we really appreciate the quality of the service and the kindness of the staff. A really good and clean place where to stay in Tehran with an excellent italian restaurant.

• Stayed November 2010, travelled on business
3 Thank ARA2309
Italy
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2008

I've been recommended to this hotel by a fellow co-worker, who's been a customer for years. I must say I was a bit reluctant at first due to their higher rates, but I gave it a try anyways and I want to report that this is going to be my fixed destination on my next trips to Tehran. All of the staff is very friendly, professional and young, the apartments are huge, the food is excellent, the whole structure is very clean and is now getting even bigger.
Plus it is excelently situated near Vanak Square, although all in all the surroundings are quite calm so you can just take your time and relax, or browse for free, enjoy a conversation or two in an elegant decor. A really good time that's worth every penny.

• Stayed July 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
4 Thank DanielePin

Been to Niloo Hotel? Share your experiences!