“Good food + Terrible service”
Review of Giovanni

Giovanni
Ranked #61 of 625 Restaurants in Tehran
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

The place is one of the most beautiful restaurants in the city. The food is delicious, your choices are wide and the prices are somehow expensive.
However, the service is terrible. You have to call staffs several times to take a look at you. They might not behave in a professional manner all the time.
Although they provide high quality food, I personally don't believe I go there anymore.

2  Thank Iman V

Reviewed 31 May 2014

The food in Giovanni´s restaurant is really good. I just could´t believe I was i Iran and could have such a delicious italian pizza in such a nice place. Also the juices are just wondefull. I highly recomend it.

3  Thank zildamd
Reviewed 5 March 2014

the restaurant is cozy and the food is good,the price is quite fair.
the problem with carpark is evident and the staff manner is not that good.
i also had problems with reservations.
but i repeat i still like to go there because i like the quality of the food.

1  Thank Nasyna
Reviewed 23 January 2014 via mobile

Dont eecommended more than one time , foods are good but not best in italian restraunt. Staffs are very basic and very bad .

1  Thank Farinazmi
Reviewed 10 October 2013

Giovanni, It's me and my mother's favorite restaurants.

It's our first choice since opening (3-4 years ago).
Best Italian restaurant in Tehran.

My recommends : Ceaser Pizza, Spagetti Pizza, Oh my God special Chicken liver, Mediterranean Steak and don't forget to order special lemon mint honey drink.

Giovanni have 3 branches, two restaurant and brand new giovanni burger in Pasdaran area, tehran.

Call us : Repeat customer.

1  Thank Hossein S