“My stay in Kuwait- Jan 2014”

Symphony Style Hotel Kuwait
Ranked #3 of 69 Hotels in Kuwait City
“My stay in Kuwait- Jan 2014”
Reviewed 13 February 2014

My stay was excellent, the staff was professional, and the service was excellent! Luna restaurant was fabulous; the facility is very clean and maintained, the hotel is well furnished and cozy :) Thank you for a pleasant stay.

• Stayed January 2014
Alfio B, General Manager at Symphony Style Hotel Kuwait, responded to this review, 16 February 2014
Dear Mohamed,
We would like to thank you for taking the time to write your review.
We are glad to learn about your experience at Hotel Missoni and look forward to have you back again soon.

Kind regards
A. Bernardini

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (83)
  • Arabic first
Salmiyah, Kuwait
Reviewed 12 February 2014

Well what can I say! After my visit last year I am happy to be back in this hotel. This time they put me in Missoni suite on the 17th floor. Excellent suite with a nice sea view. Only small downside is that the internet was quite slow.

I was very curious about “Cucina” Italian restaurant that recently renewed. I can honestly say that both the International and the Italian restaurant are of very high quality. Combine this with a magical view and you are bound to have a very nice evening. I love this hotel and will try to stay in it every time I visit Kuwait in the future!

Room Tip: Great experience. Absolutely will stay again. Per night prices were great. the hotel, both in terms...
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Alfio B, General Manager at Symphony Style Hotel Kuwait, responded to this review, 13 February 2014
Dear Asmaa,
Thank you for choosing Hotel Missoni for your stay.
We appreciate you taking the time to review our Hotel and we are most happy to read about your experience.
We have noted your point on the internet connection and we are currently working on upgrading the network speed in the whole hotel in the near future.
Thank you again for your kind comments and we look forward to welcoming you soon again.

Best regards
Mecca, Saudi Arabia
Reviewed 11 February 2014

This hotel just opened in may 2011 so, I was pleasantly surprised at the high level of service I received from the staff. The check in went flawlessly with the guest relations even personally escorting you to the room to show you the features and amenities. The rooms are gorgeous with a large flat screen TV, extra couches and chairs with a nice set up, coffee machine and mini bar. The bed was very comfortable with high quality linens and pillows. The room had a wonderful view of the Gulf. There was a little noise came through the door to the adjoining room. But I know the hotel staff was trying their best to keep their disruptions to a minimum. The best part of the hotel though, is its outlets with an amazing sea view, we had lunch in Luna restaurant which includes an exquisite food variety with friendly team and the “signature” hot drink was Caramel Latte in Choco café. Hotel Missoni is a great addition to Kuwait and perfect for the business/leisure traveler.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Alfio B, General Manager at Symphony Style Hotel Kuwait, responded to this review, 12 February 2014
Dear Hady,
Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us.
Your feedback is very important to us and we are glad to learn about your experience at Hotel Missoni.
In particular, we appreciate you mentioning the staff and the service received.
Thank you for your comments on food and drinks, we are happy you did enjoy them.
Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Kind regards
Salmiyah, Kuwait
Reviewed 9 February 2014

We spent two days were fantastic. Staff is excellent by any standards, the welcome and assistance. We also loved the modern design of the hotel in addition to the services provided by the excellent location, which is characterized by. The hotel features a bunch of the best restaurants and cafes that cater to all tastes and desires of customers. Experience will not be forgotten and will definitely back again

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Alfio B, General Manager at Symphony Style Hotel Kuwait, responded to this review, 11 February 2014
Dear Asmaa,
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us.
We are very glad to learn about your experience while staying with us and we look forward to welcoming you back again.

Best regards,
Kuwait
Reviewed 9 February 2014

From the time we checked in to when we left, this hotel did not put a step wrong, more to the point they were above and beyond what could be expected of a large chain-flagged hotel. Each member of staff was courteous, helpful, attractive and went past the call of duty. We enjoyed the upgraded room, the food and the concierge's assistance. Considering the location and the price, this was a perfect stay.Just out of the world..!!!!!

• Stayed December 2013
Dear Riyaz,
We truly appreciate your kind comments and shall share them with our entire staff.
Thank you again and look forward to welcoming you back.

Best regards,
A, Bernardini
Cairo, Egypt
Reviewed 9 February 2014

My husband and I stayed at Hotel Missoni in Jan 2014 when visiting our Son who lives here He recommended us this Hotel and it was a great surprise. I know Missoni myself when it comes to fashion but had no idea about their Hotels. This was a surprising enjoyable stay! The staff is charming and very helpful, always friendly and with a smile. We did not try their restaurants but only had breakfast which was delicious and the view from the restaurant just makes your day. We had a minor issue with the room service one day, in my opinion the operator who took the order did not understand me so well, he was polite but had not really good English. Unfortunately it was too cold for the pool, it looked very nice from the room.. All in all, a very nice Hotel and we definitely recommend it!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Sahar,

Thank you for your kind feedback. We apologize for the issue with the operator and have already followed up.
We hope to have you again with us soon in the future.

Best Regards,
Reviewed 4 February 2014

The hotel is superb. The staff is bad and the service is bad in everything!!
Not professional staff!! Unhelpful, useless, not friendly and they don't give the guest the feeling that they are welcomed!!
It's ashamed that these staff worked in hotel missoni!
This is my second stay and will be the last one!!

It's awkward that the reception is responsible of everything; the Laundry, room service, car rental,..!!!

I was expected to receive items and they refused to bring it to me at my room! They asked me to go downstairs and collect it by myself.

And at the first day I waited for the extra bed for 5 hours, knowing that I requested the extra bed since I book the room!!

I also requested a car to pick me up from the airport and I mentioned that we are a group of 8 with 6 bags, so we need 2 cars, they brought 1 car that fits 6 only!!

• Stayed February 2014
2 Thank Aisha667
Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review.
It is always important for us to receive any feedback as we always take the opportunity to use it in order to improve.
We apologize if your expectations were not met. We encourage you to give us more details on Guest Relations email: Guestrelations.Kuwait@HotelMissoni.com