“Great accomodations, incredible breakfast”

Symphony Style Hotel Kuwait
Ranked #3 of 69 Hotels in Kuwait City
Santiago, Chile
“Great accomodations, incredible breakfast”
Reviewed 10 April 2014

Missoni is far away from the center of Kuwait, but that will give you a quiet environment to work or relax. The rooms are ok, but may need a more carful cleaning (the bathroom had some green stuff in the shower).
The breakfast is the best element of the hotel! a great variety and an spectacular view of Kuwait city at the Luna restaurant.

Room Tip: try the six senses spa. nice!
Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Alfio B, General Manager at Symphony Style Hotel Kuwait, responded to this review, 13 April 2014
Dear Elisa,
Thank you for your kind feedback, we appreciate you taking the time to write about your stay with us.
We are very pleased about you praising our Breakfast experience at Luna mentioning the great variety and the spectacular view.
At the same time we thank you for pointing out the housekeeping issue which will help us to correct the same for the future.
We look forward to welcoming you back soo to Kuwait.

A. Bernardini

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (83)
  • Arabic first
Kuwait City, Kuwait
Reviewed 3 April 2014

Very bad customer service. They have 1 person in charge of the banquet; a Ms. Rajak [---] who is almost NEVER available in the office and doesn't answer her mobile either. I even left my contact details at the reception for her to call me back but received no response. The hotel looks amazing but the service is horrible - The prices are sky high but you wont get your money's worth coz you will be frustrated more than half the time just trying to reach someone there who can assist you. makes you not want to conduct an event there. Imagine the problems you will face after you book the venue just to get in touch with the concerned person to finalize details if you cant even get hold of her to inquire about the place!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank User1122459
Alfio B, General Manager at Symphony Style Hotel Kuwait, responded to this review, 10 April 2014
Dear guest,

We are really sorry to hear about your issue with our banqueting team and apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused.
Unfortunately we have not been able to get in touch with you personally, kindly contact us and we shall get back to you.
It will be a great pleasure to assist you further in the organization of your event .
Kindly contact us at Guestrelations.Kuwait@HotelMissoni.com
Rest assured of our best attention.

Kind regards
Dammam, Saudi Arabia
Reviewed 27 March 2014

I arranged the stay for a long weekend me and husband with my little boy ..once we arrived it was fast checkin they offer us a suite instead of a room , free breakfast with three pieces free for laundry ,it was an amazing suite the color ,the furniture and the bed ..and from here the incidents started my husband use the bath room to discovered that the toilet is blocked and we call them to repair it , we asked for baby bed and it took them one hour to bring it , the breakfast buffet is great with wide variety and fresh on site prepared eggs ,waffles and saj
We went out and came late in the veining to find the room still missy ..the rooms service not reached our floor for more than 9 hours we were out , second day they did not bring the laundry till 11 and it's suppose to be at 10 clock
We really enjoyed the color the sleep quality the break fast but the services is not perfect and late

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Alfio B, General Manager at Symphony Style Hotel Kuwait, responded to this review, 30 March 2014
Dear Abeer,
Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion with us.
We are glad you enjoyed your upgrade in a suite and we are pleased to learn that you highlighted the overall room offering as well as the breakfast quality.
We regret however to learn about the service expectations not being up to standard and we apologize for the inconveniences occurred.
We have already shared your valuable comments within the Team and we will use them positively in order to rectify and avoid issues in the future.
Thank you again and we look forward to welcoming you again when next in Kuwait.

Salmiyah, Kuwait
Reviewed 17 March 2014

I recently organized a surprise week end for my Husband’s birthday.
I went myself to the hotel to organize some special arrangements and I found very helpful, attentive and cheerful staff.
I wanted it to be a memorable stay and I requested special arrangements, special food, decoration, a particular kind of chocolate etc, all was delivered exactly the way I wanted.
To my surprise, we were upgraded upon check in to one of their suite called Maggiori I think, it was on the 16th floor and it had the best view of any other Hotels in Kuwait.
I booked the Six senses Spa for a treatment and it is really a place you should try when at the Hotel.
The Hotel decoration is very colorful and distinctive, unique in Kuwait for sure.
On the negative side, our Wlan connection was too slow and this should not be, other than that, it was a very nice experience and I really suggest this Hotel.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Alfio B, General Manager at Symphony Style Hotel Kuwait, responded to this review, 18 March 2014
Dear Ayah,
We would like to thank you for taking the time to write your review.
We are glad to learn about your experience with Hotel Missoni and thank you for choosing us for such a special occasion.
We are pleased to hear about your overall satisfaction with the service received , thank you also for mentioning our state of the art Six senses Spa.
We regret for the internet connection not being up to standards, we are currently in the process of upgrading the system and we shall have a faster connection very soon in the near future.
Thank you once again for you kind feedback and we look forward to welcoming you soon again.

a. Bernardini
Riyadh
Reviewed 5 March 2014 via mobile

This hotel is one of the greatest hotels in the world .. everything was perfect, except the price (very expensive) !

the room colors were unusual, but awsome.

the breakfast was in the 18th floor and it has a great view of the sea, and excelent veriety of food.

Stayed March 2014
Alfio B, General Manager at Symphony Style Hotel Kuwait, responded to this review, 16 March 2014
Dear Emad,

Thank you for your kind comments.
We are glad to learn about your stay.
Thank you also for mentioning our breakfast and its stunning panoramic view from the 18th floor as well as the good food.
We look forward to have you back soon at Hotel Missoni.

Kind regards
Vienna, Austria
Reviewed 26 February 2014

Everything perfect! Thanks a lot ! It was amazing stay, only one night, but I will come back with my family. Breakfast was really fantastic with a wonderful view to the beach! Everybody was helpful and caring!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Alfio B, General Manager at Symphony Style Hotel Kuwait, responded to this review, 27 February 2014
Dear Eva,
Thank you for your kind review.
We appreciate you taking the time to share our comments about your stay with us.
Lad you liked the Hotel and the breakfast experience with a wonderful view of the Gulf.
Looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, Hawaii
Reviewed 16 February 2014

It was my first time when I visited Kuwait, really liked the place.
As it was last moment decision for an urgent business meeting and my company made my booking in Hotel Missoni Kuwait. Visited many five star hotels before but staff like Missoni Unbelievable.i must say the management team has an excellent vision.
Thanks to front office team. I must advice to visit the hotel as Missoni's staff turned my moments into memories… cheers

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Dear Hala,

We are glad to learn about your stay with us being up to your expectations.
Thank you for your nice comments which I will be glad to share with all our staff.