“One of the best Hotels in Kuwait”

Symphony Style Hotel Kuwait
Ranked #3 of 69 Hotels in Kuwait City
lebanon
“One of the best Hotels in Kuwait”
Reviewed 23 May 2014

we had a regional meeting in Kuwait and the hotel was over the expectations , the room the service the location , i would give 10/10.

nothing much to add except of course , you need to make sure you don't have allergy on the heat (weather outside)

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Alfio B, General Manager at Symphony Style Hotel Kuwait, responded to this review, 25 May 2014
Dear guest,
Thank you for staying with us.
It is a great pleasure to learn about your stay and we are glad you liked our Hotel and its services.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Best regards
A. Bernardini

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (83)
  • Arabic first
Manama
Reviewed 10 May 2014

I had the pleasure of staying that the Hotel Missoni twice, and loved both experiences. The Maggiore Suite was beautiful with a breathtaking view of the sea! The interiors of the spacious suite are vibrant and fun, which can transform your mood. There has been an excellent attention to detail in the design. I loved the comfortable bed and enjoyed every minute spent at the hotel. The only criticism I have is that I had to sign in to the WIFI network whenever I came back to the hotel, which is standard for most hotels. It just would be more convenient if the WIFI would save and stay signed in. Check out my review of the hotel on my blog here: http://themodestbelle.com/weekend-getaway-kuwait/

In addition to the hotel, I tried the spa the last time I was there (Six Senses Spa). I tried the hot stone massage and it was one of the best I've ever tried! The entire spa experience was wonderful - from the friendly staff to the refreshing mint-infused water in the lounging area. I also reviewed my treatment on my blog, so check it out here: http://themodestbelle.com/ultimate-relaxation-six-senses-spa/

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Sara A
Alfio B, General Manager at Symphony Style Hotel Kuwait, responded to this review, 19 May 2014
Dear Sara,
Many thanks for your kind review.
We are happy to learn about your experience while staying with us. Thank you for pointing out the WiFi issue, signing in is requested in all our hotels.
We are pleased about your experience at our six senses SPA and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

With my best regards,
Kuwait City, Kuwait
Reviewed 22 April 2014

My wedding it was at hotel Missoni everything it was perfect good service , delicious food , special thanks to rajae very helpful , I like the rooms decoration and the view , amazing wanderful night I will never forgot it in my life thank you very much .

• Stayed March 2014
Alfio B, General Manager at Symphony Style Hotel Kuwait, responded to this review, 23 April 2014
Dear Q8Rose,

Thank you for hosting your wedding with us at Hotel Missoni.
We are pleased to read your comments and we shall thank you for taking the time to share it with us.
We will make sure we share your review with the wedding team and with all of those involved in the organization of your event.
We hope you will be visiting us soon again .
In the meantime, please receive our best regards.

Salmiyah, Kuwait
Reviewed 22 April 2014

I am a regular at Hotel Missoni and this is my place when I am in Kuwait for business since late 2012
I am usually not into rating Hotels, restaurant etc, but since I was “elegantly” asked I decided to do my first one for my hosts at Missoni.
Beside its location which is convenient in my case – less if you have appointments in town, or beside the stunning view , excellent restaurants and Spa, what keep me coming back is the friendly, but discrete and welcoming atmosphere at the Hotel.
Not all my stay at the beginning were flawless, nothing major, but there were minor things happening every now and then.
The Hotel has improved over time, the staff is consistent and knows know my habits so well by now that I do not need to ask things anymore, everything is just there.
Maybe this is the privilege of being a regular customers, not sure, but they surely won me as a customer and If they keep this quality I will never stay anywhere else.
By the way I was promised I would find original pizza in their Italian restaurant but last time I visited in February it was not there…hope this is available on my next visit.
Keep it up and see you soon.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
Dear DidaShabanian,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review.
We are very pleased to learn that you are a regular guest with us, your comments and feedback are even more important to us and we appreciate your generous feedback.
We are particularly happy to know that you keep coming back and that our staff is by now consistent in making sure all your expectations are met.
We have finally received our Pizza Oven and we look forward to welcoming you to Cucina to try the new specials while next in Kuwait.
Also please make sure you get in touch with me as I would be very pleased to meeting with you personally next time.

Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

Hotel Missoni is supposed to be an image of the brand Missoni, which is evident in the eccentric design and the flamboyant colors used in the furnishings.

But if I was one of the Missoni brothers this would not be what I would want.

Though the hotel is beautifully designed, has extremely friendly staff and has a beautiful sea-view, it seems to have a problem with maintenance; I could walk around the hotel and look around and I'd see many poorly maintained items. The furniture's textile looks worn out because of how poorly maintained it is.

Another problem I have found was the fact that the walls are made of gypsum, it had absolutely no sound insulation. We could hear what was going on in the adjacent room so clearly it made the walls seem almost redundant.

Besides those two issues the stay was pleasant and the hotel was a good place with a potential to be better.

• Stayed April 2014
Alfio B, General Manager at Symphony Style Hotel Kuwait, responded to this review, 19 April 2014
Dear Richard,

Thank you for you kind and useful review.
We are very happy to learn about your experience, thank you for praising the design, the quality of the staff and the views, unique in town.

As far as your observations are concerned, textiles, soundproof etc, we are going through some radical changes in the future that will definitely include improvements in both areas.
We agree that we have space for improvement and appreciate your useful observation.

Thanking you for your time and attention, we look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Any specific issues you want to mention, kindly do so and contact us anytime.
With best regards

Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

i ordered from the room service for lunch meduim well burger and clubsandwich the burger patty came burned and over cocked anyone cant eat this burger and the chicken in clubsandwich also hard and over coked i fell this hotel brand name without quality control

Stayed April 2014
Dear Fahad,

Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion with us.
We regret to learn about the service expectations not being up to standard and we apologize for the inconveniences occurred.
We have already shared your valuable comments within the Team and we will use them positively in order to rectify and avoid issues in the future.

Thank you again and we look forward to welcoming you again.
Santiago, Chile
Reviewed 10 April 2014

Missoni is far away from the center of Kuwait, but that will give you a quiet environment to work or relax. The rooms are ok, but may need a more carful cleaning (the bathroom had some green stuff in the shower).
The breakfast is the best element of the hotel! a great variety and an spectacular view of Kuwait city at the Luna restaurant.

Room Tip: try the six senses spa. nice!