“GREAT FOOD,STAFF VERY FRIENDLY,ROOMS LUXURIOUS”

Safir Hotel and Residences Kuwait
Ranked #17 of 69 Hotels in Kuwait City
wishaw
“GREAT FOOD,STAFF VERY FRIENDLY,ROOMS LUXURIOUS”
Reviewed 30 August 2013

stayed here for 12 days due to work commitments in oil& gas industry,hotel caters for Kuwait personnel & Western workers,great food,top level pool has great views of the beach & the bay, nice air con gym & jaccuzi,friendly staff.beach could have done with getting cleaned more often, as tide bring in the garbage,could not coplain, also TV channels al;jazeer so football,sport 24/7,ideal for the hot nights to stay in with the air con.

Room Tip: top level sea facing rooms the best for the views.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Safir Hotel R, General Manager at Safir Hotel and Residences Kuwait, responded to this review, 2 September 2013
It gives me great pleasure to read your remarkable feedback describing your recent experience at Safir Hotel & Residences Kuwait. Likewise I am delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for acknowledging our rooftop swimming pool and gym as well as the exceptional service of our team of dedicated associates. Rest assured additional efforts will be done to ensure the cleanliness of our beach area. Once again, thank you very much for sharing your wonderful experience at Safir Hotel & Residences Kuwait and we look forward to welcoming you again on your next visit to Kuwait.

Kind regards,

Saif Eddin Mohammed

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
  • Arabic first
Reviewed 10 August 2013

ANOTHER GREAT STAY at this beautiful hotel My family & I came back to stay again. We were pleasantly surprised to have nice rooms .The rooms were immaculate, the food were a perfect treat in the morning and as ALL the...

Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends
Safir Hotel R, General Manager at Safir Hotel and Residences Kuwait, responded to this review, 15 August 2013
We are pleased to receive your valuable comments from your recent stay at Safir Hotel & Residences Kuwait. Our only aim is to provide the best quality of service to our guests and I am delighted to learn that you have been impressed by the quality of our room and enjoyed your breakfast experience during your stay. Thank you very much for sharing your wonderful experience and I do hope you will give us again the opportunity to welcome you back to Safir Hotel & Residences Kuwait.
Kind Regards,
Saif Eddin K. Mohammed
Wellington, United Kingdom
Reviewed 10 August 2013

I cannot comment on the accommodation here as my experience at The Safir has been food and event orientated.
The Chit Chat Cafe was probably one of our favourite eateries in my seven years in Kuwait. The Royal wedding of William and Kate we dropped in for lunch and asked if the television could be put on to the channel. Calls to maintenance showed them bending over backwards to accommodate us and we then spent a thoroughly enjoyable afternoon eating lunch and watching the wedding joined periodically by the hotel staff too. One waitress Melinda always welcomed us and delivered our drinks before even being asked. Always smiling and courteous cannot fault the staff.
I have organised three corporate events with the hotel and been delighted with the results. Fabulous food and use of ballrooms made for fabulous leaving, Christmas and end of year celebrations at a very reasonable price per head.

Room Tip: Quiet location out of hustle and bustle of city.
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with friends
Thank you very much for sharing your remarkable feedback following your recent (experience) at Safir Hotel & Residences Kuwait. Your satisfaction is our top most priority. I am delighted to read your positive comments about our facilities as well as on the level of hospitality provided by our team. Thank you for commending Chit Chat Café and one of our hardworking associate. Rest assured that your feedback will be shared to the rest of the team in order to motivate them to consistently provide an excellent service to all our guests. We look forward to welcoming you back to Safir Hotel & Residences Kuwait.
Kind Regards,
Saif Eddin K. Mohammed
Miami, Florida
Reviewed 29 July 2013

Courteous and professional staff. Not a good location; far from anything. No nearby restaurants within walking distance. Hotel breakfast buffet is typical arabic breakfast with eggs to order and pastries for the western traveller. Nice tent cabanas next to the beach in the back for smoking shisha, cigars or just plain tea... beach is not for walking. Pass on the hotel cafe and restaurant... better options in town. Try the Safir Marina Hotel near Crescent Mall...that is a better location in terms of shopping and restaurants.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Igeum j
Chipping Norton, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 25 June 2013

The purpose of my visit was a business trip and in my 12 day stay at the hotel, I found the staff to be extremely friendly and accommodating. The hotel is compact, but well-laid out with many public spaces. I stayed in a one-bedroom apartment, which was extremely spacious and then moved into a standard room, for which I sacrificed space but took the trade off to have a sea view. I have eaten in all of the restaurants and found the quality and variety of food to be excellent. The gym is small, but catered for my modest needs, with a good suite of nautilus equipment. Housekeeping come twice a day, for the initial room clean up and then for a turn-down service and they proved responsive to requests at al times. I also used the business centre - when I rang to ask what the hours were (as I'd overlooked this in the hotel services info in my room), I was told, "whenever you want - 24/7". Now, that's what I call service! Can't comment on value, as it was paid for by the client, but I would happily come here again.

Room Tip: Ask for a sea view and as high up as possible - 3rd floor is non-smoking.
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 June 2013

The rooms, service and all facilities are simply amazing. I personally had a wonderful stay in Safir Fintas. The pool, garden and ongoing activities make it the first choice when I need to have a peaceful, yet fun stay.

• Stayed June 2013
skopje
Reviewed 28 May 2013

This is a relatively new (3 years old) 5-star hotel, the third Safira hotel in Kuwait.Hotel and Residences" is located in the "Fintas" area, which is about 30 minutes from city center.Sarounding is very nice.The breakfast buffet is spectacular! Huge assortment of hot foods, pastries, juices, omelet/waffle station. There's a pool on the top floor on the roof, small but very nice.Dont miss this hotel on your wisit of Kuwait.

Room Tip: ask for sea side rooms
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled solo