“I Had a good time at Gaucho”
Review of The Gaucho Grill - CLOSED

The Gaucho Grill
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 21 July 2013

Very nice selection of steaks. Tender, good flavour and good service. Great value for money. nice location,

Reviewed 15 July 2013

I went to the branch at Palms Hotel, Salwa.

As a steak fan I was very much looking forward to experiencing The Gaucho Grill, but to be honest wished I hadn't.

I like my steaks blue to rare, but had to send back twice as both times the steaks came as medium rare.

After twice getting the wrong order, I accepted the steak but found it tough and overcooked for my liking. When complaining I received little positive response / apology and was still expected to pay.

Why on earth should I pay for a meal I didn't order?

Not the standards I expect from a chain with such a good reputation.

Reviewed 16 June 2013 via mobile

The Gaucho Grill is located at The Palms Hotel in Salwa and as well in Grand Avenues Mall Phase 3,Indeed, must call them steakhouse of the millennium one of the best restaurant I've ever had.elegant design,staff are well trained open kitchen you can watch while cooking your steak friendly chefs,and the best teamwork. Simply amazing ever. Keep up the good work.

Reviewed 11 June 2013

I myself am not a fan of stake however my husband loves his stake and according to him this is the best place in Kuwait to get it. I went there 3 times and each time ordered something other than stake; a burger, chicken, and beef sandwitch none of which were tasty and for a hefty price tag it certainly wasn't worth it. However, their stake and dessert it excellent.

Reviewed 1 June 2013

Very good restaurant: excellent fish, excellent beaf, excellent service.
Very beautiful people.
Waiters nice and available for everything.
Recommended.