The hotel is not fancy, but the small room was clean , the bed was comfortable and the staff were very helpful with a wake up call, taxis and bringing me water, (after I had pumped my money into the machine that was out of order). I didnt have breakfast, so I cant comment on that, but I can recommend the hotel for a stay of a few nights, if you're on a business trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located down town, in the business district of Sharq, near banks and government offices. Walking distance from Souk Sharq and Kuwait Towers. Next to the Hamra Mall and business Tower. Free WiFi, Free Coffee & Tea making facilities and Mini-fridge in every room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Sharq Kuwait reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Sharq Kuwait Hotel Kuwait City
- Ibis Sharq Kuwait Kuwait City