I will give credit where it is due and Ibis Sharq was perfect.
It is the first time I have stayed in an Ibis Hotel.
The staff are friendly, the hotel and room I stayed in was very clean. Very quiet; no traffic noise, no noise from adjoining rooms or outside of room.
Breakfast was good with a good selection that you would want for a breakfast. I'm sure some previous reviews may have been expecting a full array of foods, but it is only breakfast. Hot dishes, cereals, fruit, bread, cheese was available.
Thanks to all staff involved and thanks to housekeeping staff for doing a perfect job in having the room very clean and tidy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located down town, in the business district of Sharq, near banks and government offices. Walking distance from Souk Sharq and Kuwait Towers. Next to the Hamra Mall and business Tower. Free WiFi, Free Coffee & Tea making facilities and Mini-fridge in every room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Sharq Kuwait reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Sharq Kuwait Hotel Kuwait City
- Ibis Sharq Kuwait Kuwait City