every time i come to Kuwait stay in Ibis i like to book there because i feel always not guest but feel member from Ibis family,the filipina receptionist smile in my face saying welcome to me ,i really feel happy. The service is excellent, rooms is very clean, the bed is comfortable.Thanks Thanks Ibis stuff always on head step
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located down town, in the business district of Sharq, near banks and government offices. Walking distance from Souk Sharq and Kuwait Towers. Next to the Hamra Mall and business Tower. Free WiFi, Free Coffee & Tea making facilities and Mini-fridge in every room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Ibis Sharq Kuwait reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Sharq Kuwait Hotel Kuwait City
- Ibis Sharq Kuwait Kuwait City