Good value for the price they charge.
Stayed there for three nights and the overall experience was good.
Considering the cost per night and the standard in Kuwait, this is a great value for the money that I paid. Location is not a walking distance from the center so you would need transportation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located down town, in the business district of Sharq, near banks and government offices. Walking distance from Souk Sharq and Kuwait Towers. Next to the Hamra Mall and business Tower. Free WiFi, Free Coffee & Tea making facilities and Mini-fridge in every room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, ACCOR and Odigeo so you can book your Ibis Sharq Kuwait reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Sharq Kuwait Hotel Kuwait City
- Ibis Sharq Kuwait Kuwait City