If you want to compare ibis to 5 sars hotel. Do not come here. Ibis concept is known. The hotel is nice the staff is hyper friendly the restaurant is nice the food is tasty the room is clean and quality room for me the ac is excellent its location is near everything I advice people that are coming for a business trip or a short stay to come to it. I have only one point is that the price is slightly high and should be not more than 110$ per night all inclusive
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located down town, in the business district of Sharq, near banks and government offices. Walking distance from Souk Sharq and Kuwait Towers. Next to the Hamra Mall and business Tower. Free WiFi, Free Coffee & Tea making facilities and Mini-fridge in every room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, ACCOR, Odigeo, Agoda, HotelsClick, Hotel.de, HRS and Ebookers so you can book your Ibis Sharq Kuwait reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Sharq Kuwait Hotel Kuwait City
- Ibis Sharq Kuwait Kuwait City