“Amazing food”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Love everything there! Dynmite shrimp and chang's spicy chicken are my fav! Don't forget to order the Crispy green beans!

Reviewed 26 May 2014

The Deli Chicken (extra spicy) and the Crispy Green Beans is what I eat always. When I say always, I mean always. I have been here a 100+ times over the last 3 years and always had DC and CGB. Wow, Wow, Wow! My family n friends are fedup with my 2-choice menu. They order their Dynamite Shrimps for starters and rave about the Chengdu Lamb and Mongolian beef. Choose white or brown rice as you like. Take care of the scorpion sting like cream sauce served right at the beginning, it gives you a knock out punch.

Reviewed 10 May 2014

The food is delicious, the menu is sufficiently diverse, and ingredients are above average.I keep going back.

Reviewed 9 May 2014 via mobile

Yep. The best way to describe Changs is yummy. I'm sat in the UK, finally writing a review. And all I can think about is the chicken wrapped in lettuce and the spicy beef with egg fried rice.

Actually, on further consideration I am giving Changs 5 rather than 4. Why? I've been to many a Chinese, I even stayed in Shanghai for a month. And the best I ever had (several times I might add) was in Kuwait. Go figure!

Reviewed 16 April 2014

We experienced both Kuwait's P.F.Chang's restaurants. Despite quite busy environment in the one located in Avenues, we prefer this one. I believe they have a better chef. We visited it on about five occasions for meetings with friends and birthday celebrations. It is tastefully decorated and offers seating in intimate boxes as well as tables for bigger companies. The Philippine staff is extremely nice and helpful, the food is superb and abundant. The prices are Kuwait average for this type of restaurant, the main courses are about 5-6 KD. It is very busy on weekends and it may be difficult to find parking space in Avenues in rush hours, so make your reservation and arrive ahead of time.