“very good but paris excellent”
Review of Paul Cafe

Paul Cafe
Ranked #54 of 691 Restaurants in Kuwait City
Cuisines: French
Reviewed 31 August 2013

the location in excellent in Salmya near marina mall

This cafe serves the one of the best coffee in Kuwait.

they have wonderful bread, croissants & macron.

their desserts are to die & tasty.

i will recommended it to my friends

1  Thank TaherAlbaghliJulian

Reviewed 1 August 2013

This cafe serves the best coffe. And espresso drinks in Kuwait. My favorite is the cafe au lait, their desserts are to die for. Delicious tarts, eclairs, napellion, cakes Nd croissant. They also serve salads, sandwiches, pizza and other dishes which are all very delicious. When I want the best coffe and dessert in Kuwait I go to Paul.

Reviewed 16 July 2013

Paul's Cafe is definitely a haven of wonderful french-ness in a desert of Kuwait drabness.

The bread, croissants and cakes are amazing and could be straight out of a country boulangerie anywhere in France.

It isn't cheap, but quality rarely is.

Reviewed 30 June 2013

one off my best breakfast cafes in Kuwait i used to go many times last timewas from two months
i like to eat crepes savory not sweet and some coffees
also it has nice out door sitting some times i but macrons for home
i will recommended it to my friends

3  Thank bnghanem
Reviewed 11 June 2013

My husband and I went here for breakfast the other day he had the vegetable omelette and I had the cheese and turkey crepe. Both choices where very tasty and I would definitely go there again for breakfast. I did try their strawberry fruit pie and must say it needed more custard filling. We went on a weekend and they did not have enough staff to accommodate the number of diners so be prepared or go on a weekday.

2  Thank Z H