This is the newest hotel in Kuwait and i have stayed in all the others before and this is quite new and different, 5 star rooms and restaurants but i will be fair to give it 3 star rating based on the service and this is a concluded after staying there twice.
1. Rooms are nice and fancy and spacious.
2. Location, not in the city but anywhere in Kuwait is near if there was no traffic.
3. Food is great, room service and breakfast. the stakehouse is amazing.
4.check in and check out: it takes for ever to find your reservation, always plan to spare an hour of your life when you check in and check out.
4. Cleanness: I was given a room with a dirty bath tub, asked them to clean it and no one did even the second day when they cleaned the room anyway! they were claiming to be busy due to the level of occupancy, but they should be staffed to operate at the highest rate of occupancy!
the second stay, there was blood in some of the towels, i did ask the reception to change them, so they brought me bunch of new towels which some were dirty! i gave up eventually after that!
If you can keep up with nice rooms and food but no service, go for it, there will be no other hotel in Kuwait like this.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jumeirah International, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TravelUp, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Jumeirah Messilah Beach Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jumeirah Messilah Beach Hotel & Spa Kuwait/Kuwait City