“Beautiful new Hotel”

Ranked #4 of 69 Hotels in Kuwait City
Dubai
“Beautiful new Hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 May 2014 via mobile

Located at beach With beautiful pools and entertainment facilities. Beach side is calm and wide while water elements are very unique. I had to wait 1 hour for check in and room I got was not up to expectations, however management moved me to very beautiful room later on. Breakfast at this hotel is simply excellent

Stayed May 2014
1 Thank Tarazikhaled
JMichaelNilsen, Business Excellence Manager at Jumeirah Messilah Beach Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, 9 June 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your kind description of our hotel. We are glad that we were able to accommodate your request and met your expectations during your recent stay at our hotel.

Our team works really hard at delivering the high level of guest service that Jumeirah is renowned for, and it is always rewarding to know when our efforts have been successful.

We have addressed the hitch you faced with the Check in services to the concerned Manager and will try to streamline the process so as to avoid any recurrence.

Once again thank you for your positive comments and for taking the time to post them on Trip Advisor. They really mean a lot and we hope to meet your expectations every time you stay with us.

Yours sincerely,
Michael Nilsen

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
  • Arabic first
  • Turkish first
Doha, Qatar
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

It's the second time to visit this hotel &and I would like to thank Mr.Osama for the greatest hospitality my room was very nice amazing 3208 am not sure but it's nice as my reservation was for tow room conected and it wasn't available but Osama at reception did grate thanks so much you made my stay wonderful.

Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank elkabby
JMichaelNilsen, Business Excellence Manager at Jumeirah Messilah Beach Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, 5 May 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for beautiful comment about Jumeirah Messilah Beach Hotel and Spa and sharing this on Tripadvisor.

We were delighted to hear you enjoyed your second stay with us, it is always a pleasure to learn that we are delivering the high level of customer service that Jumeirah is renowned for. Thank you very much for appreciation of Osama. It is our goal to make our guest happy at any circumstance to deliver the stay different promise.

Once again, thank you for your time and we look forward to welcoming you back at Jumeirah Messilah Beach Hotel and Spa and offering you our hospitality.

Kuwait City, Kuwait
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 May 2014

We are very interested with jumeirah hotel because of your services & we really thank's Mr. Amjed one of your staff @ reception for his hospitality always keeps smile & do his best 2 keep the visitors "customers" satisfaction keep up work & good luck jumeirah for choosing of this supper staff .

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Mohammed A
JMichaelNilsen, Business Excellence Manager at Jumeirah Messilah Beach Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, 4 May 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking your time and post a review about Jumeirah Messilah Beach hotel and Spa on Trip Advisor.

We were delighted to hear that your recent stay was an enjoyable one and that you have experienced the memorable guest experience that is – “The Stay Different” Promise.

I have shared your comments with the entire team and all of them are happy with your appreciation of the reception services.

channel islands
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2014

I have stayed at the Hotel a few times and usually this is a pleasant experience but this trip involved witnessing what felt like the entire military presence in Kuwait ! The hotel was hosting a Ministry of Defence conference so the who's who were there including a gun ship in the bay and far to many militarised vehicles out front. In addition to this the hotel on my floor (the executive floor) was noisy at all times of the day especially late at night with young children running up and down like it was a race track at nearly 11pm in the evening.

In contrast to the above I enjoyed working with Karl, the gym trainer. He is approachable and knowledgable and extremely passionate about helping people improve themselves. I would encourage anyone visiting the hotel to seek out his help no matter how short a time you are visiting. Also, the hotel is immaculate and a credit to it's staff and management (which is new again understand). The food in the garden cafe is outstanding and worth a try.

Will I stay again?,.........I am not sure.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank ryanlambotte
Dear Mr. Lambotte,

Thank you so much taking the time to share your review about our hotel on Tripadvisor.
We were really happy to welcome you back to the hotel and again offer you our hospitality. We understand your concern about the presence of the military forces. This is one of the single events happening in the hotel, and it by coincidence occurred during your current stay. Thank you for bringing to us the issue with noise in the corridors, we will have a look for proper solution to make sure you will feel comfortable next time.

Thank you very much for praising our personal trainer Karl. We have shared your comment with the gym team and all of them are really happy with your appreciation.

The entire team at the hotel is thankful for your repeated visits and we believe to welcome you back at Jumeirah Messilah Beach Hotel and Spa and meet your expectations again.

Caracas, Venezuela
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 April 2014

A wonderful hotel, I stayed there invited to attend the Cinference for Syria and really loved the rooms, the restaurants, the Media Centre, the amenities and a great staff specially those who took care of roonm 2334

Room Tip: Rooms at second floor are fabolous
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank annateresa54
JMichaelNilsen, Business Excellence Manager at Jumeirah Messilah Beach Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, 27 April 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your excellent feedback from your recent stay at the Jumeirah Messilah Beach Hotel and Spa. I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and experienced the memorable guest experience that is – “The Stay Different” Promise.

I shared your comments with the entire team and they are equally happy that they could make your stay so enjoyable and offer the hospitality that Jumeirah is renowned for.

Once again thank you for your positive comments and for taking the time to post them on Trip Advisor. We are looking forward to welcome you back at Jumeirah Messilah Beach Hotel and Spa in the near future.

Pune, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 April 2014 via mobile

Thoroughly enjoyed my visit to this hotel

I was there for only a night but I was impressed with the service there

It is perfectly set with respect to access to the beach

The view is stunning..

The only problem I had was getting a taxi there.. Had a tough time getting in touch with the concierge service no one answered the phone and had to try about 3 times till someone called me back ..

Other than this I was quite happy with the place

Clean rooms good food would definitely visit again

Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Areez_M
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for beautiful comment about Jumeirah Messilah Beach Hotel and Spa and sharing this on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay as it is always a great motivator for our colleagues to receive such compliments. I was however concerned to hear about your experience with the concierge and am sorry for the inconvenience. Your comments have been forwarded to the respective management teams so that the standard of their service can be raised. Thank you so much for letting us know and bringing it to our notice.

Once again thank you very much for your comments on TripAdvisor. On behalf on the entire team at Jumeirah Messilah Beach Hotel we look forward to welcoming you back at our amazing property on your next trip to Kuwait.

Oslo, Norway
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2014

I enjoyed my recent visit to Jumeira Messilah Beach Hotel.

Fantastic service from the moment I entered the doors to the hotel and throughout my four days.

The hotel is close to the sea and with a great view. Excellent swimming pool facilities. I did not have time to try the spa facilities.

Good value breakfast.

The buffet dinner offered a wide range of dishes from Seafood to meat with a taste of the Middle East, Far East and even Europe.

My room was large. Well maintained and with excellent room service. Excellent connection to Internett.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank retired43Oslo_Norway
Dear Guest,

I am very happy to hear you were delighted with the hotel as a product, the leisure activities and food in Garden Café. I am also pleased to share your comments about servicing of your room with our housekeeping colleagues.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel and hopefully you will have chance to try our amazing Spa with its unique facilities.