Holiday Inn Kuwait Al Thuraya City
Movenpick Hotel Kuwait(Kuwait City)
US$153
US$116
US$101
ibis
  • Restaurant
Hilton Kuwait Resort(Kuwait City)
US$311
US$301
Le Royal Tower Hotel(Kuwait City)(Great Value!)
US$187
US$111
Trip.com
Ibis Sharq Kuwait(Kuwait City)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$100
Sheraton Kuwait(Kuwait City)
US$365
Holiday Inn Kuwait(Kuwait City)
US$237
US$225
Agoda.com
US$361
US$257
Agoda.com
All reviewscrowne plazaclose to the airportgreat hotelthe club loungean upgradeindian restaurantbusiness tripspecial thanksexcellent serviceroom serviceconvenient locationquality of foodcomfortable stayairport pickupenjoyed my stayshort stayaquatonic
Reviewed 13 June 2014 via mobile

Rooms are good.

The food was good if Arabic, Asian food are not up to the standard of the hotel. Only one or two are available.

The buffet did have 2 dish which was Indian in origin out of a hundred, that says very few Indian stay here.

The service is good.

There is nothing to complain about but.

It is normal like any other hotel. It didn't have any thing special to stick in memory except you pay discounted 300$ for club rooms. The same quality rooms would be available in tax paid countries like US and Asia in around 100$.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 June 2014

We booked 2 rooms for me and my kids. We spent wonderful time in swimming pool and verity choices of restaurants.Kids were so happy with the Kids Club and Walt Disney character at the hotel lobby. I recommend this hotel for everyone.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank zurba
Reviewed 5 June 2014

I am a platinnium IHG member and last week I had a business trip to Kuwait where I stayed at crowne plaza for 3 nights... my birthday falls during those 3 nights, where all of a sudden someone knocks the doors and brings me a big cake wishing me a happy birthday.

That was a nice gesture from the front office manager and the crowne plaza, Kuwait team. I really felt I am at home just missing my real family to celebrate this ocassion with another family from Crowne.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Akram D
Reviewed 4 June 2014

I love this lobby. As you walk in the door, your jaw will drop. Although I am still living in Kuwait for another two weeks, I have been in this hotel many times, booked friends in rooms and booked in business colleagues. They have never disappointed in the rooms, service, food (8 restaurants), spa, pool or exercise rooms.
I do have to mention Marianne (and all the ladies behind the gym desk) who are excellent employees that bring a friendly atmosphere to the gym!
I will miss the Crowne!

Room Tip: 200 more rooms/suites being added
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Debbie3339
Reviewed 2 June 2014

I stayed at the Crowne Plaza Kuwait for 21 nights. Overall the hotel was nice and the hotel staff was pleasant and with a very serviceable attitude. The fitness facilities and the pool was just great not to mention the free Internet. Rooms were very comfy and the only downside was that they could have better illuminated. In a nutshell a good hotel and especially for business travelers.

Room Tip: The neighborhood of the hotel seemed a bit rough in the beginning but walking through it we managed to find good Indian restaurants.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business