Le Royal Tower Hotel
Movenpick Hotel Kuwait(Kuwait City)
US$167
US$121
US$101
ibis
  • Restaurant
Hilton Kuwait Resort(Kuwait City)
US$286
US$277
Ibis Sharq Kuwait(Kuwait City)(Great Value!)
US$103
Mirage Suites(Kuwait City)(Great Value!)
US$99
  • Pool
Sheraton Kuwait(Kuwait City)
US$365
Travelocity
Holiday Inn Kuwait(Kuwait City)
US$237
US$225
Agoda.com
US$290
US$259
Agoda.com
All reviewsbig bedroomfree pick up and dropkey cardbusiness staynice hotelsea viewlobbyairport
Reviewed 15 June 2009

Ended up here because the Swiss Belhotel was so bad we decided to leave. They were a bit full, but were obliging enough to give a free upgrade. It was very good, good rooms, good restaurant, good service. In general very happy with the hotel.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 April 2009

Strange this hotel is not the normal style, it is perhaps a little difficult to describe why every time I come back to Kuwait I stay here. It was interesting to read some of the other comments, about the quality furnishings and the service, I agree. They are always happy to send a good car to collect me and drop me at the airport whatever time of day or night and of course there is no charge for this. Breakfast is included in the room charge as is internet access ( wired ). I have always found the staff very friendly and helpful and they always welcome me back. But to admit the main reason I come back to this hotel time and time again is the sleep. It is the best I have ever had at any hotel anywhere in the world. A couple of visits back I did some investigation. I checked out the duvet, pillow and cover manufactures when in the room - how sad is that! Then looked them up on the web - turns out each one specializes in producing high quality pillows and linens etc. I have not yet stayed at another Meridien hotel but I have been told that they all have the same standard. Until I find out my advise is - if you need a great nights sleep fly to Kuwait and stay at the Meridien Tower.

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 December 2008

Not a great hotel, on check-in I was told the discounted deal I booked online was no longer available and they downgraded my room for a higher price.

Reception didn't pass on telephone messages, or do the wake-up call requested. Also didn't deliver room-service breakfast on my last day which was pretty annoying!

Food options are limited and the gym is really small. The outdoor pool is also very small and enclosed by high walls so only limited sun can get in and therefore the water is very cold!

Could be a good hotel if some of the staff weren't letting it down. Rooms were okish, clean and more interesting than the Four Points (next door) but I'd recommend staying at the Sheraton Towers or Four Points as the staff are much better there!

• Stayed: November 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
GeneralManagerOffice, Management_General Manager's Office at Le Royal Tower Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2008

Dear Guest,

First, we would like to thank you for bringing up this matter to our attention. As our guest comfort is always our main priorities we are happy to receive your constructive comments. They are invaluable source to improve the quality of services and to always strive for the better. Your comments will serve as guidance for us to be better in the future. We would greatly appreciate if you could give us your details in order for us to check and follow up on the situation you encounter during your stay. We do pride ourselves on our exceptionally high standard of service and I do sincerely hope that you will not judge us solely based on this particular experience.

The Management

Reviewed 18 March 2008

I stayed there this past weekend and was very pleased. They picked me and my friends up at the airport and 30 minutes later we were enjoying a nice fresh glass of orange juice at reception as we checked in. The staff were solicitious, gave us recommendations for dinner and nightlife, and arranged cabs for us to take us around the city.
Great free wi-fi acces in the lobby and the rooms.

Rooms beautiful - very modern, with comfortable beds, great strong shower, and wonderful pillows.

Delicious and vast breakfast spread, and made-to-order dishes at breakfast only made it better!

At the end, another ride back to the airport.

Highly recommend this hotel if you are staying in Kuwait.

• Stayed: March 2008, travelled with friends
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank jasoncrh
Reviewed 11 April 2007

This is my favorite hotel in Kuwait and the best deal for business travellers. I've stayed here over 30 nights as well as at most of the other major hotels in Kuwait (incl. Palm, Marriot, Sheraton, Hilton, etc). The hotel is quiet and beautifully furnished and the staff are very pleasant and attentive. This is not a grand hotel with ballrooms, tea rooms, multiple restaurants and all of the associated noise and activity. Instead, it is very quite and soothing with a water fall fountain running down from the second floor restaurant. The beds are extremely comfortable with plush Richard Haworth linens and oversized pillows. The food is excellent: the breakfast buffet features a wide selection of both Western and Middle East foods all nicely presented. Dinners are expertly prepared in an open kitchen by true chefs. I've eaten numverous items on the menu and have never been disappointed - excellent choices include spaghetti bolanaise, salade nicoise, and filet mignon. And the coffee is fantastic morning, noon, and night.

Stayed: December 2006