“Five Star Service and Comfortable Rooms”

Four Points by Sheraton Kuwait
Ranked #6 of 72 Hotels in Kuwait City
Reviewed 6 November 2012

My five star service actually started when I got off the plane at Kuwait airport when a lady met me at the jetway and guided me through immigration, all arranged through Four Points by my hosts. The hotel car then took me straight to the hotel, it was very fast probably under an hour from getting off the plane to walking in to my room.

Check in was easy and Muhammad the porter took me to my room and took great care to explain all the features and the hotels facilities. The room was spacious and well furinshed. Excellent if you need to work because there is free wifi and even a printer.

The restaurant were really helpful and I got that feeling that they wanted me to enjoy my stay. This was a consistent theme, and the front desk staff were also knowledgeable and helpful.

There is not a lot going on near the hotel, although it is next door to the Sheraton. The super luxury Salhiya mall is close by (5 minutes walk) and it has a cafe. There are also couple of restaurants next to it including Johnny Rockets, a diner-styled burger restaurant. The hotel offers a free shuttle service to the Avenue mall although I did not try it.

I enjoyed my stay and will certainly return. It has restored my faith in the Four Points brand.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
SkFP-Mgmt, The Management at Four Points by Sheraton Kuwait, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2012

Dear Sir,

It was definitely a great delight having you staying with us during your recent trip to Kuwait. Thank you for your kind review on our airport service and our facilities. Your views are encouraging and we look forward to welcoming you again as a loyal guest at the Four Points by Sheraton Kuwait.

Reviewed 29 October 2012

*rooms are big, clean and well equipped for business needs (printer/scanner/good desk etc...)
*many cuisine options with very good menus, so bad they close from 3PM to 7PM, good way to starve after a business day full of meetings ;)
*friendly staff, very helpful whenever you need tips/advice.
*location is not great, view of structure/roundabout/traffic

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
SkFP-Mgmt, The Management at Four Points by Sheraton Kuwait, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2012

Thank you very much for the kind words on our facilities and staff. The Management appreciates every guest’s feedback and it will be our honor to welcome you back again at the Four Points by Sheraton Kuwait.

- From the management of Four Points by Sheraton Kuwait

Reviewed 17 October 2012

I stay at this specific hotel whenever in Kuwait on business, The hotel staff are truly customer focused. The access to printers in the individual rooms is an additonal feature that makes my ability to work in the comfort in my room another positive feature. The Asseef restuarant in the hotel has an excellent menu and well prepared and presented This is my hotel of choicce in Kuwait

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
SkFP-Mgmt, The Management at Four Points by Sheraton Kuwait, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2012

Response - "Excellent Business Hotel and exceptional service"

Dear Madam,

It was indeed a pleasure having you stay with us on your last trip to Kuwait. We were very pleased to see your kind comments about our rooms, restaurant and hotel facilities. Thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back again as our loyal guest at the Four Points by Sheraton Kuwait

- From the Management

Reviewed 7 October 2012

I have usually used this hotel, no problems however some reception staff should listen to the question more rather than trying to sell you a hotel taxi every time normally 3 times the going rate. Why do some hotels never realise that most people working on business are not the owners with all the money, we have tight budgets also to live and survive on. It is a feeling of spend all you have and be ripped off so much in these hotels.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
SkFP-Mgmt, The Management at Four Points by Sheraton Kuwait, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2012

"Decent" -

Dear Sir,
Thank you for choosing to stay at the Four PointSheraton Kuwait Hotel during your recent visit to Kuwait and sincerely appreciate your valuable feedback on the taxi services which is provided by an external company.

I have personally looked into the matter and have no excuses to offer but my sincere personal apologies. Please rest assured that corrective measures have been taken against our Reception Staff to be more careful and attentive in the discharge of their duties.

Thank you for bringing your observations to our attention as it is only through your comments we can strive to serve you better and do look forward to welcome you back again to the Four Points by Sheraton Kuwait Hotel

Reviewed 2 October 2012

Rooms are clean, everybody helpfull and food is good. Highly recommended hotel for the business traveler, the hotel is in the middle of commercial center of town.A good fully equiped gym.The hotel has shuttle service to Avenue mall which is good since you do not have much option ın Kuwait .

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
SkFP-Mgmt, The Management at Four Points by Sheraton Kuwait, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2012

"Comfortable Stay"

Hi Sir,

Thank you for your positive comments on our hotel services and facilities and in particular on the shuttle to the Avenues. The Management values every guest comments as it facilitates us to maintain our excellence in service.

Thank you from the Management & your friends at the Four Points by Sheraton Kuwait.

Reviewed 27 September 2012

Very comfortable, excellent staff and facilities were as you would expect. Car facility from the airport was very good and efficient. All facilities in the Sheraton next door were also avaliable to Four Points customers, where you will find some excellent resteraunts on the top floor. Indian, Persian, English and I forget the other.

In summary this hotel took the pain out business travel

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
SkFP-Mgmt, The Management at Four Points by Sheraton Kuwait, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2012

"Very good for business stay"

Thank you very much for your remarks on our excellent staff and facilities. The Management appreciates every guest’s feedback and it will be our honor to welcome you again at the Four Points by Sheraton Kuwait.

- From the management of Four Points by Sheraton Kuwait

Reviewed 25 September 2012

I have stayed here several times on business. Staff are always polite, helpful and professional. The rooms are spacious with a seating area, desk and in room facilities like a FAX / printer which can be a time saver. Wireless internet has always been fast, good selection of TV channels including English speaking news and film channels, they also provide DVDs on loan.

Room service provides a huge range and I find that I end up over eating! With Sheraton next door to four points, there are several restaurants at hand. Will be back soon..

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
SkFP-Mgmt, The Management at Four Points by Sheraton Kuwait, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2012

Comment on "Excellent"

Dear Sir,

It was a great pleasure having you staying with us during your trip in June. We are always happy to receive comments as it is only through your views that we can assess and improve our hotel services.

The Management of Four Points by Sheraton Kuwait would also like to thank you for your valuable feedback on our room, services, and in particular on our F&B. It is our pleasure to serve you and we look forward to welcome you again to our Kuwait complex hotels.