All reviews business trip la mamma pizza restaurant fax machine top floor excellent hotel great business indoor pool business traveler airport pick rooms are spacious business district clean hotel breakfast buffet pleasant stay special thanks starbucks
Reviewed 14 January 2019

This hotel is really good situated. friendly staff and a breakfast buffet which is marvellous.
The staff in the hotel is really nice as well. The rooms are not the most modern room but the quality is really good. My place to stay when visiting Kuwait.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 16 December 2018 via mobile

I was on a business trip for 2 days and 1 night in Kuwait & the company booked me in the said hotel. From the reception, since I was 2nd in queu I was served with a choice of juice and a warm towel to refresh myself. The check in was very smooth and as a surprise they had placed me in their Starwood preferred floor, I entered my room and was very pleased of things I've seen like a welcome fruit bowl and complimentary items were complete.
Of course, I had a good sleep since I was exhausted from my trip and the market visit. The 2nd day, so my breakfast was included I was smiling seeing comfort food which I do not normally see in a breakfast buffet like breaded fried shrimp, sushi/maki, congee and did not missed my halloumi and tomato + humous. My body was prepares for another packed dat due to the variety of food I had from their breakfast. Kudos to the manager and kitchen team of their all dining restaurant worth the time spent in the morning. Even during my check out no hassles and took me lessbthan 15mnts. Will definitely recommend to any business travellers and even anyone visiting Kuwait since the location of the hotel is as well strategic.

Trip type: Travelled on business
SK-Management, Director of Sales at Four Points by Sheraton Kuwait, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2018

Dear Ninya_Bonita,

On behalf of the entire hotel team, we want to thank you for sharing your most memorable experiences with us during your recent stay at Four Points by Sheraton Kuwait.

Please note your feedback has been shared with the hotel team as a critical way of understanding how we can continue to deliver great experiences.

Thank you for staying at the Four Points by Sheraton Kuwait and we hope you choose to create more memories here whenever your travels bring you back to Kuwait.

Reviewed 10 December 2018

Thank you so much Divine and Peter from Sales department as well as Mohamed from concierge for taking care of VIP guests staying in the hotel 6-9 Dec 2018. Prompt actions and special attention is highly appreciated. Regards, Anna

• Trip type: Travelled on business
SK-Management, Director of Sales at Four Points by Sheraton Kuwait, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2018

Dear Anna,

Thank you for sharing your comments and it is nice to know that you had a great stay at the Four Points by Sheraton Kuwait. We truly appreciate your compliments to our associates with regards to the professional service that they have provided.

We will certainly share your kind comments to Divine & Peter and Mohamed who will be very happy to learn of your memorable stay.

Wishing you a wonderful year ahead.

Kind regards,

Mazen Mhanna
Complex Director of Sales & Marketing

Reviewed 8 December 2018 via mobile

Awesome location, superb service, delicious food and great fitness facility. Staff is impeccable. Service with a smile! The pool and gym have a great view of the city from the 42nd floor. Breakfast has everything you like. Highly recommend

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 22 November 2018

The Four Points by Sheraton Kuwait is a great hotel. It has one of the best swimming pools in the world. The swimming pool is on the 42nd floor with a majestic view of Kuwait City and the Persian Gulf sea for miles. The swimming pool is 29 meters long, and about 10 meters wide. The pool is surrounded on two sides by floor-to-ceiling windows that provide an almost 180-degree view of the city and sea below. This area also has a hot tub, next to a large window with a view of the sea. The entire 42nd floor is a large room with floor-to-ceiling windows, such that one can get an almost 360-degree view of Kuwait City for miles. Even if you do not swim, please visit the 42nd floor for the view. The Four Points by Sheraton Kuwait also treats customers very well. The buffet breakfast spread is colossally delicious. The hotel’s Italian restaurant, “La Mamma,” was amazing – some of the best Italian restaurant food that I have ever eaten. (You might not think to go to Kuwait to get great Italian food, but guess what? You can!) The Four Points by Sheraton Kuwait also has some of the best customer service available in Kuwait. The front desk staff provided useful information on touristic opportunities available in the area. The staff were friendly and helpful, and helped me book a fun tour with the company Kuwait Tourism Services.

Date of stay: November 2018
SK-Management, Director of Sales at Four Points by Sheraton Kuwait, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2018

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience during your stay at the Four Points by Sheraton Kuwait.

We are extremely thrilled to know that you have an excellent stay and enjoyed our modern and comfortable rooms, the amenities and most especially our indoor pool at the 42nd floor. Your kind comments will be shared with the entire team as it is always great to hear that we made such an impression during your stay.

Sincerely yours,