We chose to stay in the St. Regis tower of the Sheraton Hotel Luxury towers. We stayed in the suite and it was lovely. The room was very clean and the mini bar was complimentary. I haven't seen this many complimentary bottled water in one hotel room. So generous. The toiletries and nice and they also provide a feminine basket. The room also has complimentary tea and coffee, butler service and complimentary garment pressing. There's also a fax and free wifi in the room. There's also complimentary in-room breakfast, but we chose to dine at Al Hamra restaurant which is buffet style. We had it complimentary with our stay, but they would charge about 8.700 KD per person if it's not included. The buffet is nice and varied (make your own egg, Saj and fresh waffles). The only two down sides about our stay is that the check-in for the St. Regis tower is separate from the main Sheraton entrance. You have to go to level 6 to check in, even if your room is at a different floor. Also, our suite comes with free access of the lounge which was closed due to eid holiday. I don't understand why it would be closed. You can walk and sit there but there's no service, no snacks or drinks. The location of the hotel is very commercial. There isn't much to see. The only shopping area there is the Salhiya mall which is a mall with big brand names and a Starbucks. They're is also the Philippino market which sells cheap stuff, all walking distance from the hotel. The bus station is also close by.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Kuwait has held court as Kuwait's most premier hotel, a landmark blending traditional and modern finishing in a elegant style offering 300 luxurious rooms and suites. The hotel features seven magnificent event spaces an inspiring outdoor pool and a well equipped health club. Guests can enjoy a broad range of dining choices that includes 5 restaurants namely Italian - Riccardo, Iranian - Shahrayar, Lebanese - Tarbouche, Indian - Bukhara, AlHambra International restaurant and the famous English Tea Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Sheraton Kuwait reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Kuwait Hotel And Towers
- Sheraton Kuwait City Hotel
- Kuwait City Sheraton
- Sheraton Kuwait Kuwait City