I have never in all my extensive travels seen such beautiful marble work.
It is exquisite. Unfortunately I cannot download the photos from my iPhone and the website does not really show these works properly.
The lobby is WOW.
And it doesn't stop there...
The other photos on the website aren't doctored or touched up: It simply is phenomenal. The fitness centre is first class and should you suffer from jetlag; there is a wide variety of DVD movies free of charge.
Breakfast: Superb and it caters for all (except no pork bacon), but the variety offered more than makes up for it.
The service: Well they make you feel like royalty.
I always look forward to going back there: A feast for the eyes, a feast for the body.
Go and see for yourself!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Kuwait has held court as Kuwait's most premier hotel, a landmark blending traditional and modern finishing in a elegant style offering 300 luxurious rooms and suites. The hotel features seven magnificent event spaces an inspiring outdoor pool and a well equipped health club. Guests can enjoy a broad range of dining choices that includes 5 restaurants namely Italian - Riccardo, Iranian - Shahrayar, Lebanese - Tarbouche, Indian - Bukhara, AlHambra International restaurant and the famous English Tea Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelsClick so you can book your Sheraton Kuwait reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Kuwait Hotel And Towers
- Sheraton Kuwait City Hotel
- Kuwait City Sheraton
- Sheraton Kuwait Kuwait City