Movenpick Hotel Kuwait
US$269
US$259
US$293
JW Marriott
Hilton Kuwait Resort(Kuwait City)
US$311
US$301
Ibis Salmiya(Kuwait City)
US$116
US$101
ibis
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Kuwait(Kuwait City)
US$237
US$225
Agoda.com
Le Royal Tower Hotel(Kuwait City)(Great Value!)
US$187
US$111
Trip.com
Costa Del Sol Hotel(Kuwait City)
US$209
US$125
Sheraton Kuwait(Kuwait City)
US$365
Hotwire.com
Ibis Sharq Kuwait(Kuwait City)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$100
US$361
US$257
Agoda.com
All reviewsfree zonefree tradeindustrial areavery nice stayswimming poolitalian restaurantexcellent serviceenjoyed my stayrecommend this hotelspecial thankslate checkfront officenice hotelreception staffshort stayhome away from homerooms are clean
Reviewed 27 March 2014

I am always pleased with the Moevenpick Hotel. I love the atmosphere of the pool and hookah tent area. The wifi tends to go out but when it is working it is very fast. Overall, the hotel is always clean and elegant and I love the staff almost as much as I love the food!

• Stayed: March 2014
hassan_hassanein, General Manager at Movenpick Hotel Kuwait, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2014

Thank you so much for your review of your stay with us

We aim to provide the highest standards of service throughout our hotel, and are delighted to read your generous feedback about our food. I am happy to share your comments with all of our team members and look forward to meeting you during your next trip

Reviewed 24 March 2014

I really liked the extras this hotel offers, like the free breakfast, city shuttle, wifi, chocolate hour, and airport shuttle. I liked the room comfort, television, taste and variety of the breakfast, friendly and helpful service, and individual attention. I didn't feel like just a guest here, as I do in some other hotels. I felt valued, taken care of, respected, and welcomed. I'll never forget the service and attention to detail. Other than one problem, it was a wonderful stay and I would recommend this beautiful and service-oriented hotel to anyone traveling to Kuwait. Thanks to all of the staff at this hotel. You're all superstars at what you do.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
hassan_hassanein, General Manager at Movenpick Hotel Kuwait, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2014

Reviewed 21 March 2014

This is my first time in this hotel but it won't be the last. I just missed the newspaper that is offered usually by such 5 stars hotels. One of the issues that I faced is that the management do not allow the water and food from outside, I surprised when I knew this, but the manager was cooperative allowed for some. I suggest that they should allow the guests to bring whatever they like from outside.

• Stayed: March 2014
hassan_hassanein, General Manager at Movenpick Hotel Kuwait, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2014

Dear Guest

Thank you recommending the Mövenpick Hotel Kuwait and for taking the time to write such an appreciative review of your stay.
I am delighted to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed the hotel’s services, restaurants and especially our efficient staff. We aim to provide the highest standards of service throughout our hotel, and are continuously striving to exceed the expectations of our valued guests.

Regarding your comment about outside food , we would like to inform you that the reason is for healthy and safety
I am happy to share your positive comments with all of our team members and I hope to have the privilege of welcoming you back to our hotel soon.

Reviewed 18 March 2014

For Business Travellers who have meeting in shuwaikh Port FZ area, this is a very good Hotel option. Good sleep assured (based on my 3 experience). Welcome drink, Free Internet, Good Breakfast and the pool area is beautiful.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo

Reviewed 17 March 2014 via mobile

It was a great experience to do the Arab Idol Kuwait casting in your reputable hotel .... for more and more succeess Mr. Hani Omar from sales department and thanks for every single service and facility you did for us ....

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business