Movenpick Hotel Kuwait
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
Al Hamra Hotel(Kuwait City)
View Hotel
Kuwait Hyatt Hotel(Kuwait City)
View Hotel
Safir Palace Riggae(Kuwait City)
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Ramal Hotel Kuwait(Kuwait City)
Sheraton Kuwait(Kuwait City)
Carlton Tower(Kuwait City)
View Hotel
All reviewsfree zonefree tradeindustrial areavery nice stayitalian restaurantswimming poolexcellent serviceenjoyed my stayrecommend this hotelspecial thankslate checkshort stayfront officereception staffnice hotelrooms are cleanhome away from home
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Moevenpick Hotel Kuwait has always been my hotel choice every time I travel to Kuwait. The place is quiet and the staff are very helpful and friendly - always there to serve their guests with a smile. :-)

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
hassan_hassanein, General Manager at Movenpick Hotel Kuwait, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our Hotel

Our team was really pleased to read your positive feedback about the facilities and service Receiving such wonderful comment means a lot for us, this will drive us to keep doing our best and improve our quality of service.

I look forward to have the pleasure of once again welcoming you to our Hotel in the near future.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 19 August 2014

I really enjoy the service and good environment in this Hotel, specially when I heard that there is airport pickup and see off service.

Also, people are treating me very well, I feel like at home there, definitely it is one of my favorite hotel.

Look forward to coming back again.

Room Tip: you get to talk to the front desk to choose a garden view room, that will help you to enjoy the good view.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our Hotel

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 16 August 2014

My first choice when it come to weekend time nice pool area the staff are great management is very helpfully always they want us happy and enjoying our stay and in night time we enjoy garden area and piano music rooms are cleaned and the best as always reception staff they are great

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
hassan_hassanein, General Manager at Movenpick Hotel Kuwait, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2014

Dear Guest

Thank you recommending the Mövenpick Hotel Kuwait and for taking the time to write such an appreciative review of your stay.
I am delighted to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed the hotel’s services, restaurants and especially our efficient staff. We aim to provide the highest standards of service throughout our hotel, and are continuously striving to exceed the expectations of our valued guests.

I am happy to share your positive comments with all of our team members and I hope to have the privilege of welcoming you back to our hotel soon.

Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

They allow us for late check out till 4 pm .. upgrade our room for free .. welcoming drink .. fast internet polite staff and friendly nice pool nice food nice just the tv in room os really small the only thing i commemt on it other wise everything is great and special thanks to recepionist chathu thanks alot ..

• Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank Mohammed E

Dear Our Guest

Thank you so much for your review of your stay with us We aim to provide the highest standards of service throughout our hotel, and are delighted to read your generous feedback about our food. I am happy to share your comments with all of our team members and look forward to meeting you during your next trip

Reviewed 2 August 2014

Good place for both short term as long term stays. Great service of front desk crew. Three restaurants offer a wide variety of good foods. Nice pool. During my stay they were renovating areas, in such a way it did not bother the guests.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business