Movenpick Hotel Kuwait
US$116
US$101
ibis
  • Restaurant
Hilton Kuwait Resort(Kuwait City)
US$301
Costa Del Sol Hotel(Kuwait City)
US$209
US$125
Agoda.com
Le Royal Tower Hotel(Kuwait City)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$111
Trip.com
Ibis Sharq Kuwait(Kuwait City)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$100
Sheraton Kuwait(Kuwait City)
US$365
Holiday Inn Kuwait(Kuwait City)
US$230
US$225
US$274
US$257
Agoda.com
All reviewsfree zonefree tradeindustrial areavery nice stayswimming poolitalian restaurantexcellent serviceenjoyed my stayrecommend this hotelspecial thankslate checkfront officenice hotelreception staffshort stayhome away from homerooms are clean
Reviewed 21 August 2014

I enjoyed the stay but I can't find anything to do except the swimming pool , I hope that you will publish kinds of entertainment , But overall you excellent and i will repeat residence in your hotel .

• Stayed: July 2014
hassan_hassanein, General Manager at Movenpick Hotel Kuwait, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our Hotel

Our team was really pleased to read your positive feedback about the facilities and service Receiving such wonderful comment means a lot for us, this will drive us to keep doing our best and improve our quality of service.

I look forward to have the pleasure of once again welcoming you to our Hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 20 August 2014

i like every thing in the hotail
good serves
nice eating
nice Staff
his will be the hotel is a distinctive hotel
The pool was very nice to me and the children
I advise everyone to visit the hotel and experience the wonderful atmosphere
In addition to that there are sessions in the garden is very beautiful and wonderful

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Zindin Z
hassan_hassanein, General Manager at Movenpick Hotel Kuwait, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2014

Dear Guest

We would like to thank you for sharing your experience with us in relation to your recent stay at our hotel . It is truly inspiring to learn you were satisfied with our hotel facilities and services provided by our team members

Reviewed 19 August 2014

it was an amazing experience from the airport pick-up (Mr.Roman) and the hospitality was outstanding breakfast to the pool to the garden, the room had an amazing view (255) and the food was so delicious the swiss steak, it a highly recommended place to visit and enjoy

• Stayed: August 2014

Reviewed 19 August 2014

Moevenpick Hotel Kuwait has always been my hotel choice every time I travel to Kuwait. The place is quiet and the staff are very helpful and friendly - always there to serve their guests with a smile. :-)

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 19 August 2014

I really enjoy the service and good environment in this Hotel, specially when I heard that there is airport pickup and see off service.

Also, people are treating me very well, I feel like at home there, definitely it is one of my favorite hotel.

Look forward to coming back again.

Room Tip: you get to talk to the front desk to choose a garden view room, that will help you to enjoy the good view.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business