“The best steaks in town”
Review of Terrace Grill

Terrace Grill
Ranked #74 of 664 Restaurants in Kuwait City
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Description: This restaurant is located at the JW Marriott Kuwait City Hotel. It is the most important and authentic restaurants in Kuwait.
Reviewed 29 May 2014

As someone who used to live in Kuwait I can assure you that you'll get what is probably the best steaks in town here.

However, if you want a balance of good steaks and a little more atmosphere head out to Gaucho Grill

There are newer reviews for Terrace Grill

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Wife and I spent our 1st Anniversary here and loved it so much that we also went back for our 5th Anniversary as well. First off this restaurant has a great wait staff. They are very attentive to all their guests and the ambience was excellent, with just the right amount of lighting to help set the mood off for a great dinner.

We reserved a table for 4 guests for our 5th Anniversary as my wife had some friends she wanted to bring along. I made the reservation online and confirmed over the phone. It was not only just our anniversary we were spending but our birthdays as well. When we arrived there was rose pedals on the table and it was a wonderful surprise to both me and my wife because we weren't expecting them to go all out. We ordered our food but at the end of the meal we requested a cake for our Anniversary. What was a big surprise was that they provided us with a 2nd cake for our Birthday as well free of charge. Now don't get me wrong with a bill feeding 4 people this was a very costly dinner, but it was well worth it. The food was great, the wait staff was excellent, and they also had a live band play music as well.

I highly recommend this place for any of those looking for a great steakhouse restaurant with that 5 star apeal and taste because that is what I give this restaurant. Look forward to having another anniversary or birthday there again sometime down the road.

1  Thank Jammie P
Reviewed 11 March 2014

Great food, great service, best atmosphere. Nice place for special occasions. The entertainment makes the difference so be sure to check in advance there will be live entertainment that evening :)

Reviewed 4 November 2013

Good Location for business visits; good food, fast service, Good ambiance.... nice for occasions as it is quite expensive

Reviewed 1 October 2013

I've dined with them a handful of times, each time my order was taken quickly and served even quicker. Service is great, ambiance is good, very professional setting, not somewhere I would go to dinner with a group of children though, it's more of a fine dining steakhouse.

Also the only place in Kuwait which serves a delicious Escargot, to my knowledge. The fresh bread served in the beginning of the meal is to die for as well. I've always had a great experience each visit to this restaurant. Highly recommended.

2  Thank Walid T