Oasis is good in few aspects
* They arrange your visa through their mother hotel 'Radisson Blue'
* Airport pick up & drop facility is available
* Excellent location - so close to the commercial Hub of Kuwait.
* Value for money
* Compact, neat & clean room
* Free Wi-Fi
* Very good Indian food (for breakfast as well as Lunch/Dinner) in Tippu Sultan Restaurant
* Tippu Sultan Restaurant on the 11th floor has a good view of Kuwait city.
* Friendly Staff
Not so good on few aspects
* By first impression, you will be disappointed (Looks shabby from outside)
* Approach road is through back entrance, which has highly crowded lanes (front approach is good, but cars cant reach)
* May not be a good choice, if you call your partner to your Hotel for any meeting/discussion
* Old type lifts which can take max 3 to 4 persons (with out luggage) - makes noises too.
* If you want to impress your client/partner, this is not a good choice.
In gist, if your requirement is a simple Hotel that can provide good room, decent stay, good Indian food with friendly staff, this is a good choice. Meets the purpose of Bed & Food very well.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Oasis Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oasis Hotel Kuwait/Kuwait City