This was a business trip and the room had been booked by the company I was visiting. So was not my choice and the tripadvisor reveiws had scared me a bit
Honestly it was a little better than what I had imagined. The hotel car was there to pick me at the airport (the Hala service transferred me to him) While there is no ground floor lobby to speak of, I was taken to the lobby at the first floor by a person who picked me up. The lobby is kind of nice and there were two people at the reception.
Room was decently sized and clean. The key concern was that the AC thermostat did not seem to work and the room was much colder than what it was set at. Laundry was good and they were able to returned ironed suits to me at 8 am (which I had given at 11 pm). They did not unfortunately have an adapotor which worked with phones from SE Asia)
The breakfast buffet s decent (nothing out of the world - but nothing key missing).
Given the pricing - this is an okay value by Kuwait Standards. The JW Marriott and Court Yard are price at $ 350-$400 and this it about half the range.
There is a connecting mall to the hotel which has various shops of interest.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inn & Go Kuwait Plaza Hotel is ideally located in the heart of the commercial and banking district, close to Grand Mosque of Kuwait, Kuwait towers, Liberation Tower and the Scientific Museum, just 20 minutes drive from the airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Agoda, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Inn & Go Kuwait Plaza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swiss-Belhotel Plaza Hotel Kuwait City
- Swiss Hotel Plaza
- Inn & Go Kuwait Plaza Hotel Kuwait City