Holiday Inn Kuwait
Movenpick Hotel Kuwait(Kuwait City)
US$154
US$293
JW Marriott
US$269
US$259
Hilton Kuwait Resort(Kuwait City)
US$301
Ibis Salmiya(Kuwait City)
US$116
US$101
ibis
  • Restaurant
Le Royal Tower Hotel(Kuwait City)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$111
Trip.com
Sheraton Kuwait(Kuwait City)
US$365
Costa Del Sol Hotel(Kuwait City)
US$209
US$125
Agoda.com
Ibis Sharq Kuwait(Kuwait City)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$100
US$274
US$257
Agoda.com
All reviewschinese restaurantsushi barayamribeyebusiness tripgreat hospitalityfavorite hotelrooms are cleanexcellent servicethe hotel offersvisit kuwaitthe ground floorbusiness hotelroom service isthe executive loungesea viewfront office
Reviewed 6 June 2014

On the basis that one needs to be in the area of the hotel, it is quite acceptable. It has a number of restaurants squeezed into a relatively small area. The food is well presented and of good quality. The rooms are not large but adequate for those on business/conference. The hotel is efficient, everything works as it should, the place is clean and tidy. The service is very good. It is, in effect, what it sets out to be a good quality functional hotel not an international luxury hotel

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
HolidayInnSalmiyah, Manager at Holiday Inn Kuwait, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

Dear Anthony R,

Thank you for the comments about our Hotel and services. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay at our Hotel.

Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

Definitely a 5* hotel. Buffet food is really good, don't bother with cooked breakfast though, go for the pastries, bread and fruit instead as you won't get a decent 'full English '. Nice swimming pool with swim-up bar. Mini bar and room service reasonably priced.

• Stayed: March 2014
2  Thank Jasonkeys
HolidayInnSalmiyah, Manager at Holiday Inn Kuwait, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2014

Dear Jasonkeys,

Thank you for your reviews on our Hotel. We do have a huge selections varying from Arabic to International buffet. We are glad that you enjoyed the services at our Hotel and look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

This hotel is a perfectly good choice in Kuwait. Rooms are clean and function, very comfortable and I had no complaints. There is a fine choice of places to eat as well, the sushi in the lobby was excellent. Friendly staff as well, so happy to return here next time.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Dear Martin H,

Thank you for writing about Hotel, we are glad that you enjoyed our Sushi restaurants. We look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

I visit Kuwait very often on business and I have been a regular at the Holiday Inn Salmiya since 2009. At times I stay at the hotel for weeks. Although I have tried other hotels (International chains) in Kuwait I only feel at home at the Holiday Inn Salmiya.

For the last few years I got to know some of the staff by their names. Hence I feel it is about time and only fair to give credit when credit is due and thank them for exceeding my expectations every time without fail.

Christine and Kris at reception always welcome guests with heartily smiles and will endeavor to make the check-in process as smooth as possible. And Mena has always been very courteous and exceptionally helpful.

Hiba has recently joined and added even more warmth to the front desk/customer service as she really made me feel valued.

Shoukri as always goes out of his way to ensure that every guest is as comfortable as possible. He has personally attended to my needs on numerous occasions. His manners and professionalism are really second to none. You just have to meet him and you will see for yourself.

Shamekh and Ravi genuinely offers their help and are ready to swiftly attend to guests needs.

I would like also to thank Simon the FMB manager for his exceptional attention to every detail. Simon is always available to insure that the service is at the highest of standards and sincerely asks for feedbacks from guests to insure the smallest culinary desire is catered for. I was fortunate enough to speak to him on few occasions, his professionalism stands out and simply outstanding. I have even shared with Simon few ideas on couple of instances and I was surprised to see that he has taken them into consideration.

I am certain that everyone in the team is equally professional as it takes a small army to run a hotel at this excellent standard.
Thank you all for making me feel at home every time.
Whether in Kuwait on business or pleasure, I strongly recommend the Holiday In Salmyia.

Cheers

Room Tip: All rooms that I have stayed in are comfy and all have free wifi. pillows are soft though. if you prefer harder pillows, you need to ask for them
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Karaki-w

Dear Karaki-w,

Thank you for your review on our Hotel. We appreciate having feedback from our guest and services. We will forward your comments to our colleagues. Thank you again and look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

the hotel is quite clean and ok to stay there. when you are hungry in the afternoon and you don't want to sit alone in your room it will be hard to get something.
but for the price and as it's a holiday inn nothing to complain...

• Stayed: May 2014

Dear Gundaccar,

Thank you for your review of our Hotel. Besides our 24/7 room service, we also house 7 restaurants, offering Indian, Lebanese, Chinese, Japanese, American, an International Buffet and a Lobby restaurant, serving lunch and dinner.

We do appreciate your next visit with us to experience our vast Food and Beverage facilities.