Holiday Inn Downtown Kuwait is located in a fabulous location within Kuwait City, near the Dasman Roundabout which puts it very near the Dasman Palace. The area is posh and traffic-free, and the hotel itself is quite luxurious and comfortable to stay. I was staying on company business and had a corporate booking, so the room rate included breakfast, free Internet and pick-up and drop from the airport. However, the two attempts at eating anything other than the breakfast buffet inside the hotel resulted in uniformly bad experience. One time I ordered Greek Salad from the cafetaria, and the dish was way too salty and impossible to eat. Another time I had ordered Dal Fry with Rice via room service, and the food was disastrously cooked and expensively priced. My recommendation - stay in here but eat out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- I Enjoy great service in the vibrant heart of Kuwait city center at the sleek Holiday-Downtown hotel.A towering high-rise in Kuwait's thriving business district, Holiday Downtown is easily reached via our complimentary shuttle from Kuwait International Airport, 18km away. Our Fitness Inn Center and pool afford sweeping views across the Arabian Gulf and Kuwait City. Tantalize your taste buds with our restaurants (Downtown International cuisine,Enjoy,The Square Cafe & Restaurant and ) .Choose a stylish Executive room or Suite at Holiday-Downtown to enjoy access to our exclusive Executive Lounge. We offer function space for up to 400 people in our 3 elegant ballrooms and 7 high-tech meeting rooms and there's plenty of complimentary parking for your guests. It's just a short stroll from the hotel to meetings at government offices and leading city center businesses.Head to the enormous Sharq Mall next to the hotel for some serious retail therapy and the biggest in-mall food court in Kuwait. There's even a huge artificial lake behind the mall, where you can hire jet skis and small motor boats.Plan your day with complimentary wireless Internet in Holiday-Downtown's chic marble Lobby, also home to a boutique gift shop and cafe. Massage treatments in our extensive Fitness Center mean you can wind down after a day's business or sightseeing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Kuwait Downtown Hotel Kuwait City
- Holiday Inn Kuwait City
- Kuwait City Holiday Inn
- Holiday Downtown Kuwait/Kuwait City