I enjoyed my stay at Ibis Salmyiah where I have quick check in services، clean room, well organized, and comfortable bid.
The location is great near to main attraction in Al-Kuwait at Salem Al-Mubarak street and near Gulf Road. It is an economic hotel so you expect to take your baggage to your room and when you check out. They will provide of any services within 15 minutes as standard guideline that they are trying to achieve or one night will be stayed free.
The only inconvenience I faced is that hotel parking at the basement is with charge of 200 Fills per hour. At least, it should be free for guest. In addition, near the reception on the same floor (3rd) there is restaurant with unpleasant smell.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ibis Salmiya is located in Kuwait's fashionable Salmiya, overlooking the seafront. Perfectly located close to the heart of the business area on Salem Mubarak street, the most famous and lively shopping and entertainment center. It has 175 airconditionedrooms, interactive TV, Wifi Internet, one restaurant and BBQ terrace, and one bar open 24/7.- Free WiFi, Free Coffee & Tea making facilities and Mini-fridge in every room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Ibis Salmiya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Salmiya Hotel Kuwait City
- Ibis Kuwait City
- Accor Kuwait City
- Ibis Salmiya Kuwait/Kuwait City