Stayed here for 11 night on a business trip in August.
Hotel ideally placed for the shopping malls and marina.
Room was spotlessly clean and very quiet, had great views over the bay and over towards Kuwait city and the towers. Had a couple of evening meals here and they were average but hot and tasty. Breakfast pretty standard but always fresh and fully stocked, with lots of optins to choose from.
Stayed during Ramadam, difficult as no shops or restaurants open during the day, but open until 2am!!
Recommend staying here to anyone who knows that they are getting a standard room with good access to most areas of Kuwait City.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ibis Salmiya is located in Kuwait's fashionable Salmiya, overlooking the seafront. Perfectly located close to the heart of the business area on Salem Mubarak street, the most famous and lively shopping and entertainment center. It has 175 airconditionedrooms, interactive TV, Wifi Internet, one restaurant and BBQ terrace, and one bar open 24/7.- Free WiFi, Free Coffee & Tea making facilities and Mini-fridge in every room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Ibis Salmiya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Salmiya Hotel Kuwait City
- Ibis Kuwait City
- Accor Kuwait City
- Ibis Salmiya Kuwait/Kuwait City