Not exciting but you know exactly what Ibis offer, and they do it quite well. Rooms are small but functional, internet speed is excellent and free. Breakfast is good and served from the early hours which is very convenient. Staff are very good and well trained, always important.
Position of the hotel is pretty good to with loads of shops and malls on the same road and its only a stroll away from the sea.
I usually stay here when I come to Kuwait as it is near my distributors offices but its good value and as an Accor card holder I will probably stay again anyway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ibis Salmiya is located in Kuwait's fashionable Salmiya, overlooking the seafront. Perfectly located close to the heart of the business area on Salem Mubarak street, the most famous and lively shopping and entertainment center. It has 175 airconditionedrooms, interactive TV, Wifi Internet, one restaurant and BBQ terrace, and one bar open 24/7.- Free WiFi, Free Coffee & Tea making facilities and Mini-fridge in every room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Ibis Salmiya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Salmiya Hotel Kuwait City
- Ibis Kuwait City
- Accor Kuwait City
- Ibis Salmiya Kuwait/Kuwait City