Ibis Salmiya
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Dalal City Hotel(Kuwait City)
  • Room Service
Royal Inn Hotel(Salmiyah)
Marina Hotel(Salmiyah)
Raoum Inn(Salmiyah)
  • Room Service
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
Holiday Inn Kuwait(Kuwait City)
View Hotel
All reviewsrooms are smallsultan centermarina mallthird floorbusiness triprestaurants and shopswalking distancelocation is excellentbusiness travelerthe hotel is cleanarabian gulfhotel staffsea viewbreakfast buffet issalmiyasupermarketcorniche
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 March 2013

This hotel is located in good location, close to shops, restaurants and a fairly big grocery store. The front desk personal are very courteous and helpful, especially Mary.
The hotel is clean as soon as you enter and so are the staff. The breakfast menu is impressive and food is warm and fresh. The beds are comfortable especially when you have traveled from the U.S.
I enjoyed my stay and will definitely stay there again even though cheaper hotels are around the corner.
I.A.N.
San Francisco, California

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo
ibissalmiya1, Manager at Ibis Salmiya, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you so very much for the comment posted on Tripadvisor website.

I am pleased to hear that you have liked our new "sweet-bed" which has been introduced accross the brand in 2013.

We all look forward to welcoming you again in near future.

Reviewed 9 February 2013

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
ibissalmiya1, Manager at Ibis Salmiya, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2013

Reviewed 9 February 2013

I use this hotel regular for my stay in Kuwait and like the location and rate very good and competative.
I would definately recomend this hotel to any friend who visit Kuwait.
Hotel is very clean and the rooms are also okay

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your positive comment posted on Tripadvisor website.

It is truly appreciated.

Looking forward to welcome you in near future.

Reviewed 8 February 2013

It is the second time me and my wife we stay at this property and always surprised on their constant service enhancements and quality control. The rooms are small by contain all needed amenities. Extremely friendly staff. Hygiene and cleanliness are second to none. Never a stain or a dirt has been found and foul smells anywhere.
Location is great and lots of rooms have sea view.

In short, very highly recommended hotel for short stayers.

Room Tip: Higher front view floor rooms are highly recommended

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your positive comment posted on Tripadvisor website.

It is truly appreciated and it will be shared with the team.

We are all looking forward to welcome you in a not too distant future.

Reviewed 7 February 2013

I am currently having the misfortune to be staying in this hotel. The staff lack any form of customer service training whatsoever.

When I checked in having been booked here by my client I explained that the 1 night information was wrong so returned to the hotel to find my room key was not working. When I went to reception and said "my room key does not seem to be working" he took the card and re-programmed it and returned it without speaking ONE SINGLE WORD to me (the hotel did manage to ring my client and ask if I had checked out because I had left 1 tshirt there. No mention of my phone charger and a weeks worth of other clean clothes.

Today I have spent the day in the room and been called at least 4 times to ask if I am checking out so they obviously don't want me here

2  Thank redabroad007

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your comment posted on Tripadvisor website.

Please allow me to apologize for the mis-handling and for all the inconvenience caused.

I have looked carefully at the chronology of the details and I am not pleased with the manner this issue was handled.

Be assured that I am going to take all the necessary steps to avoid such kind of situation in future.

Once again, my sincere apology for this un-acceptable incident.

I am looking forward to welcome you again in near future.

Do not hesitate to contact me should you require any assistance next time you plan to visit Kuwait.