This is not my first stay at ibisb salmiya I am very frequent, but this time I have noticed that I have been facing the same problem every time. The front desk always has one person assisting people to check in and are very slow at doing that. It may take me up to 20 -30 mins to check in and out sometimes and I find it ridiculous . why aren’t both desk available to assist travellers ? why arnt the staff quick in processing ? and whats up with the attitude ?!
One more thing , I do understand the rules and regulations of Kuwait regarding the need to provide a marriage certificate but since I come here every time I should have a record that has the certificate saved !, the manager who was Egyptian who I suggested this too gave me attitude and while processing our check in he was occupied with another traveller behind us.
I do not understand the front desk ! since everything about the hotel is pleasant why would the hotel ruin it with this !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ibis Salmiya is located in Kuwait's fashionable Salmiya, overlooking the seafront. Perfectly located close to the heart of the business area on Salem Mubarak street, the most famous and lively shopping and entertainment center. It has 175 airconditionedrooms, interactive TV, Wifi Internet, one restaurant and BBQ terrace, and one bar open 24/7.- Free WiFi, Free Coffee & Tea making facilities and Mini-fridge in every room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Expedia, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Salmiya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Salmiya Hotel Kuwait City
- Ibis Kuwait City
- Accor Kuwait City
- Ibis Salmiya Kuwait/Kuwait City