My friend and I stayed here for three nights in early May, 2013. Our twin room looked exactly like the photo provided by management that you see above. It was tiny, with a tiny bathroom, but it was clean and the bed was comfortable with nice linens. The size and layout reminded me of a London hotel room. The staff were friendly and the location is excellent. We didn't eat in the restaurant because breakfast was not included in the room price from booking.com but it's only a few minute's walk to several restaurants and coffeeshops (Starbucks, Columbus, Second Cup), a grocery store (Sultan Center) and a pharmacy (Boots). A few more minute's walk and you are at the corniche.
I'm giving it 4 stars, not because it's at all a 4-star room/hotel, but because of the value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ibis Salmiya is located in Kuwait's fashionable Salmiya, overlooking the seafront. Perfectly located close to the heart of the business area on Salem Mubarak street, the most famous and lively shopping and entertainment center. It has 175 airconditionedrooms, interactive TV, Wifi Internet, one restaurant and BBQ terrace, and one bar open 24/7.- Free WiFi, Free Coffee & Tea making facilities and Mini-fridge in every room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), ACCOR and Agoda so you can book your Ibis Salmiya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Salmiya Hotel Kuwait City
- Ibis Kuwait City
- Accor Kuwait City
- Ibis Salmiya Kuwait/Kuwait City